Auckland 9's online

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As they're announced, check here to see the squads for each NRL club as they announce their exciting Auckland Nines lineups!

The 2014 Dick Smith NRL Auckland Nines takes place at Eden Park, Auckland on Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 February. The sixteen NRL clubs have been split into four pools of four each, and will all play each other once within their pool over the Saturday and Sunday, with the finals taking place on Sunday afternoon.

We'll do our best to stay across the results on Twitter, and you can also discuss the matches on our Game Day forum.

RAIDERS: Jarrod Croker (C), Reece Robinson, Mitch Cornish, Bill Tupou, Matt McIlwrick, Joel Edwards, Glen Buttriss, Tom Learoyd-Lahrs, Jarrad Kennedy, Mark Nicholls, Jake Foster, Lagi Setu, Mitch Cronin, Luke Bateman, Jack Ahearn, Andrew Heffernan

SEA EAGLES: Cheyse Blair, Jamie Buhrer, Michael Chee-Kam, Daly Cherry-Evans, Clinton Gutherson, James Hasson, Peta Hiku, Justin Horo, Jack Littlejohn, Steve Menzies, Ligi Sao, Tony Satini, Jesse Sene-Lefao, Tom Symonds, Jorge Taufua, David Williams

WARRIORS: Jayson Bukuya, Raymond Faitala-Mariner, Glen Fisiiahi, David Fusitua, Charlie Gubb, Konrad Hurrell, Sebastine Ikahihifo, Shaun Johnson, Solomone Kata, Ngani Laumape, Tuimoala Lolohea, Sione Lousi, Suaia Matagi, Dominique Peyroux, Sam Tomkins, Carlos Tuimavave

COWBOYS: Squad TBC

BRONCOS: Squad TBC

BULLDOGS: Squad TBC

EELS: Squad TBC

ROOSTERS: Squad TBC

SHARKS: 1. Nathan Gardner 2. Nathan Stapleton 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Jonathan Wright 5. Sosaia Feki 6. Todd Carney 7. Daniel Holdsworth 8. Andrew Fifita 9. Michael Lichaa 10. Sam Tagataese 11. Wade Graham 12. Matt Prior 13. Paul Gallen 14. Ricky Leutele 15. Tupou Sopoaga 16. Fa’amau Brown

KNIGHTS: 1. Adam Cuthbertson 2. Jake Mamo 3. Dane Gagai 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Akuila Uate 6. Jarrod Mullen (c) 7. Tyrone Roberts 8. Willie Mason 9. Adam Clydsdale 10. Chris Houston 11. Beau Scott 12. Robbie Rochow 13. Jeremy Smith 14. Michael Dobson 15. Alex McKinnon 16. Zane Tetevano

TITANS: Squad TBC

TIGERS: 1. James Tedesco 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Pat Richards 4. Bodene Thompson 5. Marika Koroibete 6. Mitchell Moses 7. Blake Austin 8. Aaron Woods 9. Robbie Farah (c) 10. Martin Taupau 11. Cory Paterson 12. Curtis Sironen 13. Adam Blair 14. Manaia Cherrington 15. Kurtis Rowe 16. James Gavet (17th Man: Delouise Hoeter).

STORM: 1. Will Chambers 2. Sisa Waqa 3. Joel Romelo 4. Mahe Fonua 5. Matt Duffie 6. Young Tonumaipea 7. Mitch Garbutt 8. Justin O’Neill 9. Tohu Harris 10. Matthew Lodge 11. Kevin Proctor 12. Ryan Hoffman (c) 13. Slade Griffin 14. Kurt Mann 15. Cameron Munster 16. Richie Kennar 17. Jesse Bromwich

PANTHERS: Squad TBC

DRAGONS: 1. Josh Dugan 2. Brett Morris (c) 3. Dylan Farrell 4. Nathan Green 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Adam Quinlan 7. Sam Williams 8. Jack de Belin 9. Mitch Rein 10. Tyson Frizell 11. Leeson Ah Mau 12. Joel Thompson 13. Trent Merrin 14. Bronson Harrison 15. Michael Witt 16. Craig Garvey.

RABBITOHS: Squad TBC

Note Storm have left out Smith / Slater and Cronk, so they think this is a Micky Mouse Comp as well.

I am all for using it as a stepping stone though, so good luck to the kids chosen

The big danger to all sides is a serious injury from this weekend.....players are probably not yet 100% fit, and its going to be a bit like "touch footy" so lots of sideways and lateral movement......I don't blame clubs at all for leaving some stars out, the "main game" is far far more important.

Dan said:
Just announced on livestream

http://new.livestream.com/nrl/Auckland9sDayOne

How much of my net usage will this use up to watch a game of footy?
I am on 200gb /mth and normally use about 5gig of that per mth.

Clint said:
Dan said:

It is a 2 day event - so limit it to the Manly schedule that BerkeleyEagle posted , and the finals on Sunday :)

It is live on Foxtel - so a Manly Hub may be a better place to watch it if you don't have Foxtel.

Clint said:
Dan said:

I'd be very very very very surprised if this is an issue for you.

Because I didn't post in the disclaimer thread, I can't say things like "Watching a game in high def would still only use about 1.5 g/b."

Additionally, still kinda surprised when I read about d/l caps. Every contract in ....guess where...(canda) is unlimited d/l'ing and I thought in Aust, prices were moving towards being reasonable for d/l'ing. (Guess you guys know better than me though.

Anyway - I reckon you'll be fine but adding my *ahem* disclaimers here so do your own research yadda yadda yadda etc rhubarb rhubarb

Not much help to Dan or GE, or anyone else OS, but I emailed the NRL to ask if the tournament will be streamed on the NRL Live app. They've told me it will be and details will be announced later this week.

Dan said:

Sorry, this event is
not available in your area

The owner of this event has chosen to block certain areas of the world.
Unfortunately your area didn't make the cut.
Go Home​

Bit rude!!!

mosto said:
Not much help to Dan or GE, or anyone else OS, but I emailed the NRL to ask if the tournament will be streamed on the NRL Live app. They've told me it will be and details will be announced later this week.

costs u $1.99 thru that app store to watch it though

Clint said:
Dan said:

Sorry, this event is
not available in your area

The owner of this event has chosen to block certain areas of the world.
Unfortunately your area didn't make the cut.
Go Home​

Bit rude!!!

u need to install a program called Hola that changes your country

Sucks that it totally world for me but manly aren't playing until nearly 3am here

Really my livestream shows "no events yet", just waiting and watching

Dan said:
Really my livestream shows "no events yet", just waiting and watching

Err, my livestream is part of that 'list' you modified in my profile ages ago. ;)

(If you know what I'm saying') :D :angel:

My 'livestream' that you're looking at says the same thing. Maybe it will just show the footy and not the intro stuff.

edit: says stay tuned now on livestream so at least some movement....

Video just came online as a "stay tuned"

Meh, first game still 15 mins away.

Just random interviews now, nothing special.

I don't know who this dan or john is on livestream but hopefully they stop clogging up the comments section soon!

lollolololol - I do know! Joke's on ewe

globaleagle said:
[

Right at the end of the previews, Tariq Sims was all gaga over Beaver.

He said something to the effect 'He is my absolute childhood hero, and if Im lucky enough to tackle him, I will ask for his headgear' :D

HappilyManly said:
globaleagle said:
[

Right at the end of the previews, Tariq Sims was all gaga over Beaver.

He said something to the effect 'He is my absolute childhood hero, and if Im lucky enough to tackle him, I will ask for his headgear' :D

He should just take it!

Tries! to both teams

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4