Aus v India 3rd Test

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Lyon - 12th Man

Clarke won toss and sent them in :0. Gutsy ?? Maybe he thought the beer stains might have offered a bit early on with the new ball.

I like Warner, he's a breath of fresh air. Carries on like a bit of a c*ck but he can back it up. Loved seeing him giving the walking Adam's apple a mouthful. Says what he thinks, and backs himself. Great press conference, spoke his mind....so much better than those other boring media trained robots. I'm sure he'll get pasted for some of the things he said, but i hope he doesn't get gagged but the PC brigade.

I dont mind the odd cockhead in cricket though. Can liven things up a bit. I remember that Andre Nel for SA seemed like a giant cockhead but I loved watching him play.

India turn up with 2 or 3 every tour. Ganguly, Shreesanth, Sharma, Harbhajan, Gambhir, to name a few.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Have heard from a couple of good sources that Warner is an absolute cock, in bloody good nick though
Gonna pull u up here Ke. Last week it was pattinson who is a cock. It looks like you have a thing against any Aussie uP and commer who do well.

Pattinson is a cock lol

Warner, I don't mind watching bat. He signed up last year to play in our 20/20 comp over here for Northern Districts. My old cricket coach knew the physio and the reports came from him on Warner. Hershelle Gibbs was much the same, hardly scored a run while here and out on the piss until 3am most night.
Hodge the other one that played for them and was the complete professional and fitted into the side well

Funny I heard hodge is the one who does not get on with people - as for Warner I have heard he is not the sharpest tool in the shed

Warner = Westie bogan who has come along at the perfect time to make an absolute killing for playing T 20. He wants to play tests because he wants to be the best at what he does, of course he's arrogant, it comes with the territory, hes surrounded with blokes who wipe his arse all day and he earns a squillion.

Pattinson is as thick as a plank, thinks its tough to mouth off when he has been around five minutes, he might be an outstanding bowler, but he needs to get a few years in before earning a bit of respect.

Hodge is a professional in every sense of the word, he didnt get along with a few senior players in that he wasnt a big pisshead and just wanted to go about his game in his own way, wasnt a big mixer in the sheds and a certain tasmanian didnt like that much. bye bye brad.

as for Gibbs, he is a nob of the highest order, i heard a story about him from our recent tour over there, lets just say hes a less than upright citizen :)

Yeah lets make our new pacemen into harmless kittens, when your bowling pace you have to be a bit of a cock, its called intimidation and even when you dont intimidate, you anger them, anger leads to hate and hate leads to the pavilion 9 times out of 10

Warner grew up in the the Eastern Suburbs, so he's no westie. Admittedly it was Matraville, so the bogan tag can stick.

Herschelle Gibbs has never been accused of being a fine upstanding citizen AFAIK. Hasn't he been done for match fixing, racial vilification and drug use during his career ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4