Australia = the new Melbourne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
anyone who watched that game tonight from even an aussies point of view must admit i t was the storm VS the rest of the league. Cam smith must have passed 5+ forward passes. The Aussies, when on their line where alwars infornt by a good 2 foot or more (law says both feet behind). Gasnier/hodges - if they werent the world best statues (knowing where to stand) they would have been utterly ****house, The junior kiwi centres shat all over them in attacking creativity.

The ref - well he was not bad, missed a few but compare to the last pom wanker ****s all over him,

The linesman - note 1 may have been ok but they were useless, we were contantly offside and never got pinged

the vidoe ref - well by the rules and double movement - got it wrong, by the reality feel got it right, however if that was orford, not smith last year in october 100% gurenteed NO TRY.

KITE - our only (wrongly as Lyon should have been centre) representative. Nothing wrong with that. When he was on the field we score 16 then 6 points (total 22) they scored 0. More importantly he made 30 tackles. His defence was huge, best of the aussies.

Finally - Thurston - crap, our worst. Yes he was injures and it showed. If the Kiwis were on song with Benji and Kidwell fit etc we could have been in strife. WTF, he kicked out in the full or too the kiwi backs. Not good enough.

Last but not Least. Slater = Stewy would have kicked his ass.

Missed tackled, passes over the players head to the sideline etc.

Look at it from a last year point of view, we had a junior side and won 58 - 0. this year, once the ref looked evenly it was 6 all

Thought as you noted the Aussies got away with a lot of fwd passes and offside plays

Post the 1st 20 i thought the Kiwis went pretty well, but 1st 20 were terrible. Not helped by 1 Gasnier try coming off a 3 on 1 strip and then the double movement try

Watched it at the ground and the Aussies were either inside the ten or jumping early every tackle for the entire match.

I noticed Gallen had his hands all over someones face when getting tackled last night, grubby little prick.

yeah i saw that to.

At the time i couldnt see which player it was and thought i bet its gallen

Why is Gallen becoming such a dirty player. If he keeps that crap out of his game, he could go down as one of the better ones !

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6