Australia v India 2020-21

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Premium Member
Tipping Member
Looking at an Adelaide road trip for the day/night test. Anyone know when tickets go on sale?

@globaleagle, I went one step further and tried to find out for Clint, but couldn't find anything... I am not saying I am nicer than you, but....

Should be a cracking series, I can't wait. Top 6 of Warner, Pucovski (if he backs up his last knock), Smith, Labuschagne, Head, Green could be as lethal as we have seen for many years. The bowlers pick themselves, but Swepson took 10-for-the-match yesterday, so finally some competition for the spinning spot (Agar is bowling well too).

Thanks boys. Still keeping a daily lookout for any info but nothing as yet. With SOO on there last night you'd assume a crowd of some sort would be allowed in @HoldenV8 any inside info on when tickets might be available for Aust v India cricket test?

Thanks boys. Still keeping a daily lookout for any info but nothing as yet. With SOO on there last night you'd assume a crowd of some sort would be allowed in @HoldenV8 any inside info on when tickets might be available for Aust v India cricket test?

Although Adelaide Oval's capacity has been reduced by just over half to accommodate social distancing, tickets might be a tad easier to come by because the usual amount of international visitors from India won't be happening as they simply aren't allowed into the country because of the pandemic.

If I find out when tickets go on sale, I'll let you know.

Although Adelaide Oval's capacity has been reduced by just over half to accommodate social distancing, tickets might be a tad easier to come by because the usual amount of international visitors from India won't be happening as they simply aren't allowed into the country because of the pandemic.

If I find out when tickets go on sale, I'll let you know.
Love your work. Thanks HV8.

First 1 dayer on now.

And Kohli is in Aust for only the first test (?) Then heading home for the birth of child #1

Aust 0-53 off 10

I listened to the game on the radio and Smith's knock sounded sublime.

I realised the other day that I don't dislike Kohli anywhere near as much as I used to. In fact, there is part of me that simply appreciates how much of a gun he is. What the hell happened?

I listened to the game on the radio and Smith's knock sounded sublime.

I realised the other day that I don't dislike Kohli anywhere near as much as I used to. In fact, there is part of me that simply appreciates how much of a gun he is. What the hell happened?
I agree. I only just said that to my wife last night during his speech. I used to not be able to stand the little arrogant upstart. Now I have nothing but admiration and respect. It's bordering on a man crush, which is a bit of a worry.

2-0 and series to Aust.

Another superb batting effort by Aust and some great catches.

Smith is in great form.

I will admit that when S.Waugh showed little emotion, he looked like a terminator about to end you.
When Smith tries his "will not smile no matter what I do in the field...beep" - he looks like a try hard tosser.

Glad he's ours though.

C'mon Australia
20201217_142900.jpg

That's the best first over I have seen Starc bowl in a test. I was watching with my 3 y.o. when that wicket fell and we shared a moment. He is now watching Paw Patrol while I have to resort to cricinfo.

Btw, I've always said, if I win the lotto I will do the ball by ball commentary on cricinfo for free.

That's the best first over I have seen Starc bowl in a test. I was watching with my 3 y.o. when that wicket fell and we shared a moment. He is now watching Paw Patrol while I have to resort to cricinfo.

Btw, I've always said, if I win the lotto I will do the ball by ball commentary on cricinfo for free.

Dunno if they'd let you...they seem to hate australians and rarely publish their comments.

Biased af.

That rant aside...the cricket is on LIVE here (for some reason - I don't subscribe to the channel...lol) and it starts at about 8pm or so.

So a few hours of viewing! woohoo

Wow, how was that session of bowling by the Aussies. I was hoping to keep the lead under 300. That Is India's tour shot there. Confidence in the gutter, Kohli going home and they are soon to be 1-0 down

all out for 36. wow.

Even I could stay up and see the finish (was about midnight)

Some nice bowling and I think they said only the second time the team not leading after the first innings has won a day nighter. something.

Anyone would think they were batting on those green nz decks!

all out for 36. wow.

Even I could stay up and see the finish (was about midnight)

Some nice bowling and I think they said only the second time the team not leading after the first innings has won a day nighter. something.

Anyone would think they were batting on those green nz decks!
One of those days where everything went to hand, could have been worse for India if Paine did not drop that catch last night on Argawal.

Big bash now for a few days.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4