Australia Women's cricket team win T20 world cup (2020)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well done champs.

Quite a decisive win over the undefeated Indian team.

Aust without star Perry, but Healy had a great knock and four wickets for Shutt

Crowd: 86,000! Just 5k short of the all time womens record for any sport.

Great job and Happy international Womens' day (for the 8th)

Heard about it yesterday while driving so thought I'd have a quick look, even though I watch very little cricket nowadays (there's too much now, lacks the magic!) and have seen bugger all of the women's game.
It was amazing! The batters (I think that's what they call them) were strong and skilful and some of the sixes Healy hit were as good as any men's hits. The bowlers lack pace but the game and event had as much going for it as the men's game. Quite an eye-opener.

Fantastic stuff ....

Felt for that poor 16 year old opening batter for India going early .... enormous pressure on a kid ... but she will be a superstar ....

@SeaEagleRock8 ... have been a keen viewer and supporter of womens cricket and soccer for 3 years ..... they are my 2 favourite Australia sporting teams ....

The Aussie women’s cricketers are legit. They have great skill (the batting technique of Lanning, Mooney and Perry is simply sublime), play hard but the most important thing you can see is that they play for the enjoyment of the game. Bloody legends they are!!

Comprehensive victory. Once they put a total of 180+ on the board the Indians were always going to struggle

Great innings from Healy and Mooney. I think the Aussies experience on the faster batting decks showed.

The Aussie women’s cricketers are legit. They have great skill (the batting technique of Lanning, Mooney and Perry is simply sublime), play hard but the most important thing you can see is that they play for the enjoyment of the game. Bloody legends they are!!

... and what about the fielding and catching .... no fear and great technique .... bloody marvolous ,,,

How cool was it seeing them party on stage with Katy Perry post match

How cool was it seeing them party on stage with Katy Perry post match

That was cool, even more so than the dancing cricket bats! Though not so good for the one aussie player who had to miss it because she had to go for a drug test.

Australian women on track to win a record equaling 21st consecutive ODI.

Noice.

Annnd they did. A thumping as well. One to go to hold the record by themselves.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4