Australian team for October 14 test Vs NZ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
The team
Brett Stewart,
Greg Inglis,
Mark Gasnier,
Justin Hodges,
Jarryd Hayne,
Greg Bird,
Cooper Cronk,
Brent Kite,
Cameron Smith (capt),
Petero Civoniceva,
Nathan Hindmarsh,
Ryan Hoffman,
Paul Gallen.
Interchange:
Kurt Gidley,
Willie Mason,
Steve Price,
Michael Crocker.

Congrats Brett Stewart and Brent Kite

http://news.leaguehq.com.au/australi...2601-11vb.html

Full strength, this would be my Australian side:-

01. Karmichael Hunt
02. Israel Falou
03. Justin Hodges
04. Mark Gasnier
05. Greg Inglis
06. Darren Lockyer
07. Johnathan Thurston
08. Willie Mason
09. Cameron Smith
10. Steve Price
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Luke O'Donnell

14. Danny Buderus
15. Luke Bailey
16. Brent Kite
17. Andrew Ryan

so the side they have listed is a joke !

Smith is a 80 minute player so Buderous is a waste on the bench. I would have Stewart over Hunt myself but the selectors would not.

Minichello will be back totally firing next year anyhow...so both Hunt and Stewart will probably be playing Club footy i'd say mate.

I dont think he will be the same player again. Alot of people seem to not give Stewart the recognition he deserves, he has the most complete game of all the fullbacks running around at the moment and is only getting better.

Says a lot about what the selectors think of Inglis as a 5/8 when they are picking a backrower ahead of him in that spot for the national team. Actually says a lot about the quality of 5/8's in general. I thought the Inglis/Cronk combo would have been a perfect one.

Can't believe Kite is starting ahead of Price, Price has been awesome this year.
Watmough lost his spot to Crocker after last nights effort.

Glad to see Smith get the captiancy, hopefully it's a nod to the future, I would hate to see us Thurston leading the national side.

Watmough lost his spot to Crocker after last nights effort.

Yeah, Australian selectors wanted someone who can take out the strike weapons in the NZ squad.

And get sent off ? Inglis would have been picked other than Stuart has his hands up bird's arse..

Australian coach Ricky Stuart said grand final performances were an integral part of the selection making process.

``Obviously last night (Sunday) was a big part for the selectors to sit down and watch and make a decision on,'' he said yesterday.

Hah! So players like Watmough that can make the GF get over-looked for big-match players like Gallen. What is a big match for Gallen, avoiding the wooden spoon for the Sharks who will never get near a GF. Stuart is a wanker.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4