Australian Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Si

Stewart misses out.

Team:
Billy Slater, Greg Inglis, Mark Gasnier, Justin Hodges, Israel Folau, Darren Lockyer (capt), Johnathan Thurston, Brent Kite, Cameron Smith, Petero Civoniceva, Ryan Hoffman, Paul Gallen, Greg Bird. Interchange: Carl Webb, Anthony Tupou, Willie Mason, Kurt Gidley.

I was shocked to see Webb in the team. I can honestly say that i hope New Zealand wins and that it is because of mistakes made by Webb and Slater.

I can't stand Ricky Stuart.

Don't really have a workhorse backrower in there. Gasnier probably picked on reputation as his form hasn't been anything to write home about from what I've seen.

C & C I agree on Gasnier.  His form is shot.  Webb is a weird choice and Gallen and Bird played like crocks today.  Still the NZ side is crap so the Roos will win by a cricket score.  Stay home for sure, why pay money to see this ****e. 

I doubt Hodges will play - Thaiday would have to be unlucky, not sure what Webb has done lately to get picked other than send a few presents to Sticky over the off season

Webb has done nothing. Qlders are even suggesting he will be lucky to stay in first grade at the cowgirls. I think Sticky wants an enforcer to put it to the big Maoris.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8