• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon_eagle

Reserve Grader
Hi Dan

Thanks for your hard work on the new site. It's certainly a heap more modern looking. Might take me a little while to adjust ;)

I am trying to upload a new avatar which is less than 7kb and the following message keeps popping up "the uploaded file is too large for the server to process".

Any chance you can bump my allowance to 7kb ;)

Our temp space is full I need to clear it and figure out ehy it isn't self cycling. Try again later I'll clear it in about ab hour

@simon_eagle the tmp directory is now clean and has space again, I also cleared the bnackup script that was filling it so should all be good now.

@simon_eagle thanks mate. Getting mixed reviews so looking at two new options so everyone can make a choice

1 - Will be a new mobile theme based on the facebook style guides so will be super clean for mobile
2 - Adding a more classic theme for those that want it. Some users are not real happy with the current theme and the site is slow for them, but I can not reproduce

"Avatar" is the story of an ex-Marine who finds himself thrust into hostilities on an alien planet filled with exotic life forms. As an Avatar, a human mind in an alien body, he finds himself torn between two worlds, in a desperate fight for his own survival and that of the indigenous people.

Can anyone assist in helping me correct the date I joined the forum which is located below my Avatar, profile picture?

Can anyone assist in helping me correct the date I joined the forum which is located below my Avatar, profile picture?
Only I can do that. Lots of peoples join date was messed up due to an issue with the transfer about 2 years ago.

Approx when did you join

Only I can do that. Lots of peoples join date was messed up due to an issue with the transfer about 2 years ago.

Approx when did you join
Hi Dan,
I go back to when the Website was first established. I can't remeber when i first joined so maybe change the date to the day of transition or when the first time the site was established. Thx

Only members signed up to the Tipping Comp can have their join dates edited.

I changed it to march 6 2006, simply because I had the EPOCH time available at hand for that date :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2