Avoid the Panthers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
Hmm I wonder if Tooves was thinking about the Panthers when he came up with the gameplan last night. Wouldn't want to play them next week - I think they will get the Roosters.

They look more dangerous than Souths tbh. Lots of talent.

Ohhh and talk about a team that knows how to build pressure. Watch the tape Manly. Zero errors in the second half and plenty of repeat sets.

NYEagle

Nah I think this gives the Roosters a saloon passage to the GF. They'll smash Penrith and be one win away from the GF.

Meanwhile we have to slog it out with Souffs.

they are a good young side but many of them haven't played finals footy.The panthers at Allianz would have been far more suitable.Wide open game' compared to the bludgeoning wrestle against a huge pack with key forwards out....and how would Tooves have known they would beat the warriors...anyone thinking we tanked last night is delusional.

susan said:
they are a good young side but many of them haven't played finals footy.The panthers at Allianz would have been far more suitable.Wide open game' compared to the bludgeoning wrestle against a huge pack with key forwards out....and how would Tooves have known they would beat the warriors...anyone thinking we tanked last night is delusional.

You're a very astute poster.

Semi final footy is a different ball game as we all know...

roosters by 20+...

they will score at least 4 tries and their defense will step up , i cant see penrith scoring against them at the SFS... ( we were all over them last year and we lost 4-nil.. how much better were we than the panthers).

( looks like roosters will have the easiest run to the GF )

I thought if we had beaten cowboys we would of had panthers, a very good opportunity has slipped by...

souths will lift for this game no doubt..

injuries & internal issues will not help our cause friday night.

hoping for the best

Avoid them?

They couldnt even beat Manly. That hopeless team that finished on top after 26 rounds.

Panthers are the big unknown but to think we wanted to avoid them to play a team who's only gameplan is to beat you down is a bit left field.

I do think the panthers could do the roosters, if they are on and things stick. I don't think they have 3 games of top quality footy in them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6