AW gone?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

God

Bencher
looked like he left the field with a shoulder injury but not even mentioned in the commentary.

You mean Choc @God ?

Surely you already know the status of Anthony's shoulder...and everything else??

Thanks for the Blues win, and bless my mum and Nana please.

Its just his bulging disc, he has had it since the Broncos game in 2012, when he was hit late and suffered whiplash :s

Hope he sits out the sunday game, along with DCE

I think it's just karma for giving away a penalty in the 51st minute (not getting off dce)

We had qld on the ropes, got a relieving penalty and in the next set they were attacking the blues line.

I wish someone could switch on that part of his brain that allows him to think about not giving away stupid penalties. Gotta be somewhere in that 80 percent not used.

Watmough’s injury could be the most severe with early reports suggesting he has a torn bicep which could end his season.:s:angel:

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/state-of-origin/busted-blues-hit-with-injuries-and-suspension-20140528-zrr9q.html#ixzz332TC2keL

All season he has had a flaying arm, I reckon that he was so determined to play on, that Choc down played his injuries to Manly/NSW Medicos :dodgy:

As I've said, these (possible) injuries are the down-side to a great game. And they're in both camps.

I guess it's not surprising after the controlled chaos and war of attrition last night...Just a massive shame.

Especially if we lost Choc for the year!

Origin 2 may have vastly different teams now, too...Unless these early reports are (hopefully) not quite accurate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4