Away Jersey 2011

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
2.jpg
8)

I just looked this up,it seems to be real but im not 100% myself

Link provided

http://www.goodscore.com.au/manly-sea-eagles-2011-away-jersey-5xl-p-75173.html?osCsid=79776ea717c7ef0c93d109fe76043abb

I thought centrebet was going Major possibly,not overtaking Penn and Quantum will sponsor an entity they own half of? Surely thats a placeholder for a sponsor

Hope this is the real deal..I've always preferred the Pioneer and Wormald jerseys, best jerseys this great club have ever had.

Looks real i think, got the new isc logo, and centrebet can't be the new major because of the NRL deal (like Telstra so you can't have optus for eg.  Warriors had vodfaone before telstra came on i think).  Guess they're still using Quantum as they have a template for it?  In any case, They're still listed as majors on the email i get from Manly

But mainly, looks awesome.  I'll buy that in a second.  

Im holding off till atleast till MWSE makes an announcement

eggson link said:
Looks real i think, got the new isc logo, and centrebet can't be the new major because of the NRL deal (like Telstra so you can't have optus for eg.  Warriors had vodfaone before telstra came on i think).  Guess they're still using Quantum as they have a template for it?  In any case, They're still listed as majors on the email i get from Manly

But mainly, looks awesome.  I'll buy that in a second. 

No,They can major sponsor us however we are not allowed to be known as the Centrebet Sea Eagles which sounds tacky anyway,What happened to the Penn Sponsorship?

Looks the goods.Hope the home jersey's are the same style but with the white stripes(like the Wormald style).

Shane link said:
[quote author=Nthn NSW link=topic=185961.msg306324#msg306324 date=1289961210]
Looks the goods.Hope the home jersey's are the same style but with the white stripes(like the Wormald style).

Home started 2009 didnt it?
[/quote]
Well not sure!!
If they did,how long before they are changed?

Think we have to have them for 3 years before we can change them.

Pretty sure the Aways can change 2011 and the Homes 2012

Looks like I'm the decenting voice.
The jersey looks OK, but the signage on it looks terrible.
Who would put a betting agency on the back . . . as if there are not already enough backhanders going on in gambling on sport.
I know I'll get howled down because we apparently need to sell our soul for sponsorship money, but oh for the days of a pure Manly Warringah jersey.
You don't see any of the US or Canadian sporting team dirtying their jersey for sponsorship.
Yeah, yeah, I know the US has a bigger market etc. but we even allow our national sporting teams to become billboards for grog, mobile phones, gamling sites . . .
No. It's the Australian attitude of making a quick buck regardless of how badly it tarnishes an image.
There. Sermon over! :-[

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4