Awesome news if true.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cambo link said:
Shane and jjai????? Could there be 2 bigger w****rs on here.
Combine their iq's together and u would be flat out getting a quarter wit

I'd imagine I'd make someone's dickhead list on here

Ant80 link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=186552.msg317950#msg317950 date=1298709282]

[/quote]

I'll add you to mine. Heheheh J/K
I reckon I'd have to be the biggest dick head around.....and proud of it.

Sad if true I wish the bloke no ill at all

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Ant80 link=topic=186552.msg317954#msg317954 date=1298709676]
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=186552.msg317950#msg317950 date=1298709282]

[/quote]

I'll add you to mine. Heheheh J/K
I reckon I'd have to be the biggest dick head around.....and proud of it.
[/quote]

I'm actually a nice guy one you've meet me.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1298710290[/time]

Look I've just asked my Bulldogs mates so will find out shortly.

Shane link said:
Honestly,the kid has no heart,if this is true then he will not be back
and i cant say i feel sorry for him,his going to be payed the best
part of $1m over 3 years to sit on the sideline

My feelings on him stand,Good Riddance you pea hearted hack

Defense was good for a half but attack,i reckon Perry would have
looked better in the 7 and the same goes for most of our forward
pack,less imagination than.....i dont think such a creature exists

Explain how a 1 of the littlest guys on the park cutting down the bigger guys regularly has no heart ?

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Shane link=topic=186552.msg317949#msg317949 date=1298709135]
Honestly,the kid has no heart,if this is true then he will not be back
and i cant say i feel sorry for him,his going to be payed the best
part of $1m over 3 years to sit on the sideline

My feelings on him stand,Good Riddance you pea hearted hack

Defense was good for a half but attack,i reckon Perry would have
looked better in the 7 and the same goes for most of our forward
pack,less imagination than.....i dont think such a creature exists

Explain how a 1 of the littlest guys on the park cutting down the bigger guys regularly has no heart ?
[/quote]come ke we must not let the truth get in the way of an epic forum slag off.

Im a wanker and i admit it,occasionally if not frequently and yes,i admit it most of the time my inspiration is natural gingers,say what you want but unless youve been there,you have no idea on how good the human race can be,but i am allowed to have my own opinion even if the logic is lost on such a high and mighty person such as Cambo,his name is screamed from mountaintops far and wide by people i cannot yet imagine myself,but possibly the exist....somewhere....perhaps tassie or maybe even somewhere in parramatta or the western suburbs,but undoubtly they exist as do extra terrestrial beings and inbreds... CAMBO.....Cambo......cambo.....that must be one of them now....speak of the devil you get a wanker with a keyboard and a dry sense of humour

Yes Fro,there is logic because you'll undoubtedly reply with a snide comment of some sort that will give me the giggles,your so cute when you post stalk me :D

Point is i will have my own opinions and yeah,they will differ from those of other people but a forum is meant to share views of the same topic, even if you dont agree with them or you just want to pick on grammar and spelling,alot of people have different views on different topics for which im sure they have their reasons,i know i do even if they dont make complete sense to everyone,they can be explained instead of typical troll like responses of "wanker,tosser,idiot,moron,other",forums are designed for such reasons,not just to call names,such things are done by people who still wet their pants and are naughty after eating copious amounts of chocolate or drinking red cordial but are generally very cute and small in stature and legend has it,love most good people almost non conditionally

When will this offseason ****ing end?????

I think we're all getting cabin fever and might start munching on our own....people.....in a cannibalistic way....

Oh and on topic he has no heart because he played good then went in a form spiral,his attack was substandard for most of the season,either that or he is the ****test attacking player in the games history,Sandow has a better attacking game and i hate that little merkin with a passion normally reserved for parramatta fans

yeah real 'awesome'...
what faith you must have if you'd rather see players down and out. i'd personally rather see him on the field, and put 20+ on them in a game, and show him a team he 'couldve' been a part of, rather than wish injury on some bloke. poor form.

Shane.

Plenty of people have different opinions here. In fact that is what makes ST such a great place.

Yours are just very...well no other way to put it....dumb

Any first grade league player could not be accused of being "pea hearted". I would be impressed if you could last 5 minutes

Isz,I suggest you look at his work over the course of last season,it was nothing short of substandard after the dogs signed him,NSW Cup hero
and will be remembered for his arm tats

I couldnt last 5 minutes because im unfit,have **** knees and a horrible elbow and asthma that makes it extremely unlikely i could last a preseason let alone a game,thats not lack of heart in the slightest,its lack of a willing body and most likely a lack of skill,so id be a slow asthmatic Dogkinson whos injury prone

I never said i wished him ill,i said i have no remorse for what may or may not have occured to him however i will make it known that i dont wish him the best,to be honest i dont wish him anything whatsoever,i care about him as much as he cared about 2010

I think the main gripe people have with Trent is the way he left, 1st he says that he was going to stay as he loves Manly and is going to resign and then he leaves the way he did

Shane link said:
Im a w****r and i admit it,occasionally if not frequently and yes,i admit it most of the time my inspiration is natural gingers,say what you want but unless youve been there,you have no idea on how good the human race can be,but i am allowed to have my own opinion even if the logic is lost on such a high and mighty person such as Cambo,his name is screamed from mountaintops far and wide by people i cannot yet imagine myself,but possibly the exist....somewhere....perhaps tassie or maybe even somewhere in parramatta or the western suburbs,but undoubtly they exist as do extra terrestrial beings and inbreds... CAMBO.....Cambo......cambo.....that must be one of them now....speak of the devil you get a w****r with a keyboard and a dry sense of humour

Yes Fro,there is logic because you'll undoubtedly reply with a snide comment of some sort that will give me the giggles,your so cute when you post stalk me :D

Point is i will have my own opinions and yeah,they will differ from those of other people but a forum is meant to share views of the same topic, even if you dont agree with them or you just want to pick on grammar and spelling,alot of people have different views on different topics for which im sure they have their reasons,i know i do even if they dont make complete sense to everyone,they can be explained instead of typical troll like responses of \"w****r,tosser,idiot,moron,other\",forums are designed for such reasons,not just to call names,such things are done by people who still wet their pants and are naughty after eating copious amounts of chocolate or drinking red cordial but are generally very cute and small in stature and legend has it,love most good people almost non conditionally

When will this offseason f**king end?????

I think we're all getting cabin fever and might start munching on our own....people.....in a cannibalistic way....

Oh and on topic he has no heart because he played good then went in a form spiral,his attack was substandard for most of the season,either that or he is the s**ttest attacking player in the games history,Sandow has a better attacking game and i hate that little merkin with a passion normally reserved for parramatta fans

See what happens when you mix scotch and bourbon in the same glass!!

I think you had / have unrealistic expectations of a first year player.

In what way is he injury prone?Due to an unsubstantiated rumor? From memory he did not miss a lot of games with us last year

ahhhh whats the point...

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=Shane link=topic=186552.msg317970#msg317970 date=1298712000]
Im a w****r and i admit it,occasionally if not frequently and yes,i admit it most of the time my inspiration is natural gingers,say what you want but unless youve been there,you have no idea on how good the human race can be,but i am allowed to have my own opinion even if the logic is lost on such a high and mighty person such as Cambo,his name is screamed from mountaintops far and wide by people i cannot yet imagine myself,but possibly the exist....somewhere....perhaps tassie or maybe even somewhere in parramatta or the western suburbs,but undoubtly they exist as do extra terrestrial beings and inbreds... CAMBO.....Cambo......cambo.....that must be one of them now....speak of the devil you get a w****r with a keyboard and a dry sense of humour

Point is i will have my own opinions and yeah,they will differ from those of other people but a forum is meant to share views of the same topic, even if you dont agree with them or you just want to pick on grammar and spelling,alot of people have different views on different topics for which im sure they have their reasons,i know i do even if they dont make complete sense to everyone,they can be explained instead of typical troll like responses of \"w****r,tosser,idiot,moron,other\",forums are designed for such reasons,not just to call names,such things are done by people who still wet their pants and are naughty after eating copious amounts of chocolate or drinking red cordial but are generally very cute and small in stature and legend has it,love most good people almost non conditionally

When will this offseason f**king end?????

Oh and on topic he has no heart because he played good then went in a form spiral,his attack was substandard for most of the season,either that or he is the s**ttest attacking player in the games history,Sandow has a better attacking game and i hate that little merkin with a passion normally reserved for parramatta fans

See what happens when you mix scotch and bourbon in the same glass!!
[/quote]

scourbon

Scourbsky actually
3 mates in the arctic is what i call it
It consists of the a shot of the 3 Js in a
schooner glass with with a fair bit of ice
and filled with coke,it is perhaps the most
brutal drink ever devised

Isz....im saying id be injury prone.....you need to
stop bending the spoon with your mind,instead
realise the truth....

Poor post. How would we feel if someone applauded a injury to snake or another of our players.  Bet the same posters would be up I arms.

That's not the point, how would others feel if they wished injury on him or any other Manly player. I didn't say they were doing that.

What part of this does not compute?
Here is 8 points for your consideration

1st he said he loved manly

2nd he signed with the dogs for money

3rd This action left us in the lurch

4th he played with the skill of Chris Bailey
after signing a contract worth $780k over
3 years,He was a much better player than
that before he signed to another team

5th He is not coming back from injury
and i do not wish one upon him

6th He is not special,he is a dime a dozen
and lacks all sense of loyalty,a untalented version
of SBW

7th He is playing in a team likely over the cap

8th They play against manly and due to this
may wrongfully deny of us of a 2nd premiership
by cheats within a 4 year timeframe

We do not wish him injury we just don't feel sorry
for him after these actions and we might get a sick
sort of satisfaction derived from his back luck,it makes
us obnoxious assholes which is sadly a human trait

Obviously if this was true it would have been released by now surely, so assuming it's not true then this thread is a waste of time. I wouldn't wish serious injury to any player quite frankly. If you do then Karma will come back and bite you on the arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8