Awesome news if true.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane link said:
What part of this does not compute?
Here is 8 points for your consideration

1st he said he loved manly

2nd he signed with the dogs for money

3rd This action left us in the lurch

4th he played with the skill of Chris Bailey
after signing a contract worth $780k over
3 years,He was a much better player than
that before he signed to another team

5th He is not coming back from injury
and i do not wish one upon him

6th He is not special,he is a dime a dozen
and lacks all sense of loyalty,a untalented version
of SBW

7th He is playing in a team likely over the cap

8th They play against manly and due to this
may wrongfully deny of us of a 2nd premiership
by cheats within a 4 year timeframe

We do not wish him injury we just don't feel sorry
for him after these actions and we might get a sick
sort of satisfaction derived from his back luck,it makes
us obnoxious assholes which is sadly a human trait

Football is a business, players come and go. If someone offered him more money I do not begrudge him for going at all. He probably did want to stay at Manly but the money on offer he could not refuse. 

Post  automatically merged: [time]1298714706[/time]

So if he is a dime a dozen player how did he leave us in the lurch?

Garts i agree with half of that

Burns was offered massive cash from the cows
He in turn took it and i wish him the best and still
watch every game he plays,hoping to see him make
a cameo,i hated that we simply could not keep him
i also hate that he is not in a manly jersey and could
not be in one with our current squad and stay under
the cap,also he would not see 1st grade which would be
a great loss,the reason i like him is simple

Burns was Honest

Hodkinson was not

I realise the age of loyalty is slowly going
away,i realise football is still a business but
for ****s sake,be honest to the supporters
of your club,they will think more of you
for it and some will even still love watching
you,even if it slightly breaks their heart that
they are not wearing the jersey of said club
still

And if your going to go,continue to play at
the best of your ability until such time as your
contract expires and you walk away from that
club,because not to do so is as dishonest an
act as well,its basically lying

Are us haters really asking for to much Garts?

You did not answer my question, if he is a dime a dozen player how did he leave us in the lurch?

And when he did state that he wanted to stay with Manly how do you know he did not mean it? If he did mean it how is that lying.

mickqld link said:
Obviously if this was true it would have been released by now surely, so assuming it's not true then this thread is a waste of time. I wouldn't wish serious injury to any player quite frankly. If you do then Karma will come back and bite you on the arse.

Karma?  Haha. There could only be karma if there was such thing as a god. Sorry but I don't believe in fairy tales. Neither exist. Karma is nothing more than revenge when people get an eye for an eye.

This thread is a great advert for the ignore feature. I have just invoked it. Pheewww!

Post  automatically merged: [time]1298721430[/time]

A few news snippets from Foxsports tonight - Sat Feb 26th:

Canterbury-Bankstown score impressive NRL trial win over Canberra Raiders at Scully Park

A potent Canterbury-Bankstown punished Canberra Raiders in the first-half of their NRL trial before running out 30-18 winners at Scully Park.

The Bulldogs raced to an 18-0 halftime lead thanks largely to the weight of possession and a superior kicking game, mostly from the boot of new halfback recruit Trent Hodkinson.

Yet another cross-field kick, this time to the right from Hodkinson, saw a spilled ball fall for Dogs skipper David Stagg to score the third and Goodwin landed another tough goal.

The only injury concern for Canberra out of the game was a possible rib problem for backrower Joe Picker but the man the Green Machine really missed was newly recruited halfback Matt Orford who missed the match with a knee injury.

It doesn't appear that there is much left in this rumour!!

Bones link said:
[quote author=mickqld link=topic=186552.msg317991#msg317991 date=1298714326]
Obviously if this was true it would have been released by now surely, so assuming it's not true then this thread is a waste of time. I wouldn't wish serious injury to any player quite frankly. If you do then Karma will come back and bite you on the arse.

Karma?  Haha. There could only be karma if there was such thing as a god. Sorry but I don't believe in fairy tales. Neither exist. Karma is nothing more than revenge when people get an eye for an eye.

[/quote]
You think you understand the concept of karma, Bones?  No need to look in the external world for karma, no need to even look in the future.  Attack thoughts are always accompanied by hormones that attack the attacker. Instantly. You don't even have to do anything to suffer consequences, the attack thought is enough. Look and you'll see.

well Bones it isnt true
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/barba-steps-up-as-the-heir-apparent/story-e6frexnr-1226012587711

Last night, he took full advantage of the opportunities created by new halves Trent Hodkinson and Kris Keating to slash openings in the Raiders defence almost every time he touched the football.

Not since the days of Steve Mortimer and Terry Lamb have the Dogs had a really slick halves pairing.

Brett Kimmorley did a great job at halfback for two years, but five-eighth was a problem.

Keating and Hodkinson played together as youngsters at Cabramatta in the Parramatta juniors. They also played for City against Country last year.

Last night, they fed the ball beautifully for Barba chiming into the backline or the giant centres on either side, Jamal Idris and Josh Morris.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1298744508[/time]

Canteen Worker link said:
This thread is a great advert for the ignore feature. I have just invoked it. Pheewww!

whats that ? how do you invoke that ?

Worst thread ever, not only was it a bad rumour but it was bad form, wishing an injury on someone is low.

Ant80 link said:
Most poster's on other sites are wishing Snake the best of luck this year.

Yeah, the operative word being most
Bones link said:

Karma?  Haha. There could only be karma if there was such thing as a god. Sorry but I don't believe in fairy tales. Neither exist. Karma is nothing more than revenge when people get an eye for an eye.

[/quote]

Too true Bones, as Homer Simpson says, "God, My favourite fictional character."

And Caaaaaambo is a wanker!!! You have my vote there

Post  automatically merged: [time]1298760081[/time]

Rex link said:
[quote author=Bones link=topic=186552.msg317997#msg317997 date=1298716003]

[/quote]
You think you understand the concept of karma, Bones?  No need to look in the external world for karma, no need to even look in the future.  Attack thoughts are always accompanied by hormones that attack the attacker. Instantly. You don't even have to do anything to suffer consequences, the attack thought is enough. Look and you'll see.
[/quote]

Wow, you should be a politician! Wikkipedia?

ayjay007 link said:
so,I guess the question is-if he played sooooo good for them last night,what was he doing for us last year?

I will ask god  when I go to church today .lol

Cambo link said:
Shane and jjai????? Could there be 2 bigger w****rs on here.
Combine their iq's together and u would be flat out getting a quarter wit
how could we be bigger w****rs when our combined body weight wouldnt reach your total body weight, your the biggest w****r we are just w****rs..  i notice how you dont say s**t to the guy who made the thread..  softcok .. its just like MWSE site .. others(the ones that were up aarons azz) can say what they like without s**t put on them & one person just has to say something out of line & he is attacked.

thats why you dumb c$%*s lost the MWSE  forum ..  double standards s**t

im saying freedom of speech is allowed dnt single me out for the same crap you all have done..

so noone on here has said anything bad

apart from me & shane ..

Post  automatically merged: [time]1298764942[/time]

i didnt wish him to be injured but if it happend im not going to cry & feel sad for him..

Mate, go for it.  Many are pilloried on this site.  Just raise that green book and resist.  Correct spelling would help.

We must be getting edgy for the season to start...a thread with 3 pages of twaddle...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7