B Stewarts injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Is it hammy or ankle? Was it ever established what the injury is?

Was there an injury at all or was he rested?

You'd have to think if it's hammy with his history he'd be very long odds to play this week.

It's his hammy. Lyon and Foz let the cat out of the bag on that one. I doubt he'll play this week.

mickqld said:
It's his hammy. Lyon and Foz let the cat out of the bag on that one. I doubt he'll play this week.

I doubt he'll play again this season if it's his Hammy.:s

There was vision of Brett training in the background this week. He looked sweet to me so I'm hoping he is a definite starter.

I think he was rested as a top two spot was assured. Would explain why they all can't agree on what type of injury he supposedly had.

ManlyBacker said:
There was vision of Brett training in the background this week. He looked sweet to me so I'm hoping he is a definite starter.

Apparently that vision was from last week.

I'd say the ankle injury excuse was a better one that simply saying we're tanking this week.

Stevo said:
I'd say the ankle injury excuse was a better one that simply saying we're tanking this week.

Tanking didn't quite work out for the Boomers basketball team, did it?

Whatever you want to call it. Resting players that could play is tanking. If they are injured it is not.

Personally, I think he was genuinely injured. We needed to find form and grease the engine against he Cowboys, and Snake is an important piston in that engine; if he was fit, Toovey would want him on the paddock working on combinations.

Yeah I hope I am wrong but I don't buy that we were tanking against the Cowboys or even less than 100% effort - there was a big carrot to win that game and surely 1st spot & a game against Penrith then a week off (possibly) is a vastly better option than getting bashed up ( physically at least ) against Souths. I just think we played a shocker.

When Brett Stewart is injured the injuries are always longer than first thought. And he usually comes back in 2nd gear and takes a while to warm up again when he does. Pretty worried.

went to Townsville on sat to see the game, stayed at the same motel as the team, height of the trip was meeting DCE's parents (Troy & Kellie) who we travelled to the game with. Seen all the players before and post-game and the separatism amongst them is wide and obvious, clearly the stars of the last decade who took us to enviable heights are now systematically imploding the team to a point were little moral abides these boys are no longer playing for one and other and few appear proud seaeagles.
Daly has had unfair criticism thrown at him and it is clearly affecting him adversely on and off field, cherry-evans, Wattmough, stewart, mattai, king, fattua didn't enter the pre-game motivation room (game clips and a lot of rah-rah coming from within). fattua was on the team bus as soon as it arrived and sat and waited alone in there for around 40mins.DCE also hung by himself, stewart, king, wattmough and mattai sat off together.
However the rest of the team came bursting through the doors of the motivation room heading for the bus full of team-ship and clearly enthused, if it was the whole team hyped up and chest beating like these new guys we would have blown the cowboys away.
those who asked for clearances should have their requests granted immediately .and expect dce to request one in the near future unless the spirit is lifted to resemble a footy team. dce's family has moved to brisbane.

DCE needs to be retained - almost at any cost. We can rebuild a team around DCE and Foz, much like Melbourne continues to do around their 'big three.'

Growler FNQ said:
went to Townsville on sat to see the game, stayed at the same motel as the team, height of the trip was meeting DCE's parents (Troy & Kellie) who we travelled to the game with. Seen all the players before and post-game and the separatism amongst them is wide and obvious, clearly the stars of the last decade who took us to enviable heights are now systematically imploding the team to a point were little moral abides these boys are no longer playing for one and other and few appear proud seaeagles.
Daly has had unfair criticism thrown at him and it is clearly affecting him adversely on and off field, cherry-evans, Wattmough, stewart, mattai, king, fattua didn't enter the pre-game motivation room (game clips and a lot of rah-rah coming from within). fattua was on the team bus as soon as it arrived and sat and waited alone in there for around 40mins.DCE also hung by himself, stewart, king, wattmough and mattai sat off together.
However the rest of the team came bursting through the doors of the motivation room heading for the bus full of team-ship and clearly enthused, if it was the whole team hyped up and chest beating like these new guys we would have blown the cowboys away.
those who asked for clearances should have their requests granted immediately .and expect dce to request one in the near future unless the spirit is lifted to resemble a footy team. dce's family has moved to brisbane.

That's a very sad description

Growler FNQ said:

This probably explains why jorge can't jump up for bombs!
Lose some weight you fattua bastard...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8