Back from Belmore

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
ONE of the Sea Eagles key staff members who was defecting to the Bulldogs next season has had second thoughts and will remain with the premiers.

Read the full article

“I’ve worked alongside Geoff Toovey at the coalface for eight years so it’ll be a smooth transition for us when he takes over.”

Really we should be looking to more renewable energy sources nowadays, I'd have thought.

The sun shines out of Tooves' nether regions, does that count ?

Manly guy through and through??? Are you kidding, he signed with them :dodgy::rolleyes: He only stayed because Cleal signed with the Dogs!!! frigging unbelievable

He only left because Cleal said he was staying at manly, he wants to be a head recruiter not living under Cleals shadow all his career.

Jonesyv2 said:
He only left because Cleal said he was staying at manly, he wants to be a head recruiter not living under Cleals shadow all his career.

Most importantly, he's younger and he has all of the same contacts as Cleal so this is bad for the Dogs.

• 👍
Reactions: PJ
Jonesyv2 said:

So if Noel says he's staying, then a week later says he's leaving immediately..... it begs the obvious question, What happened to make him change his mind?

Daddycool said:
So if Noel says he's staying, then a week later says he's leaving immediately..... it begs the obvious question, What happened to make him change his mind?
There are a lot of questions being raised about administration of the club, behind the scenes, that are not being answered.

Apparently cleal left because things were leaked allegedly by the football club to the media. I dunno if that's true or horse****

Cambo said:
Apparently cleal left because things were leaked allegedly by the football club to the media. I dunno if that's true or horse****

Cleal left because he was a mercenary,i remember his dropout during a sodden state of origin match, he takes that legacy with him

He said all three had been identified in meetings with senior players as people the club had to retain.

This is the best part of it all. the fact the club is talking to the players about this all gives me some hope.

Canterbury's off-field staff must be hopeless. It seems that as long as you worked for Manly that qualifies you to replace one of the existing Dogs' staff.
The morale must be low at the Kennel. Where are these staff replaced by Manly people going to get their next job from? Easts?

The Who said:
Canterbury's off-field staff must be hopeless. It seems that as long as you worked for Manly that qualifies you to replace one of the existing Dogs' staff.
The morale must be low at the Kennel. Where are these staff replaced by Manly people going to get their next job from? Easts?

Morale is high bro, we got Des Crusher etc, what's there to frown about? :huh:

DoggiesBrah said:
The Who said:

Morale is high bro, we got Des Crusher etc, what's there to frown about? :huh:

There are laws against stalking.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7