Back to back feeling

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
Six weeks before the 2011 semis, i got this funny feeling that we would win the title. as every week past, my confidence grew stronger resulting in witnessing an orgasmic victory at the ANZ. I consider myself very lucky to have witnessed our last grand finals at the ANZ.

I am starting to get that feeling again. Size matters and we will get bigger as the season progresses. T-Rex is coming back. Big Georgie will start getting plenty of minutes and Gualavo is so under-rated. Throw Foran back into the mix and the only thing stopping us from winning another title this year is a spate of injuries and suspensions.

i gotta good feeling.

WAMF has gone back to back many times and is experienced and wise in these matters.

I'll wait till 6 weeks before the 2012 semis before any feelings of glory. Too early to call. Wallace gone for the Broncos next week I would say. We need to string a few wins together.

We have to go back to back a few weeks in a row first

Daniel said:
We have to go back to back a few weeks in a row first

Yep and it starts with beating the Raiders on Sunday then the Donkeys without Wallace. Go Manly!!!

Yes, agree... and will be there in the Jane Try stand to witness back to back wins. Should be a glorious day out at Brookie tomorrow. The sun will shine and our stars will shine.

Can't wait. Dont care if we win by 2 or 20 but we will win. bet your house in it.

definitely on! As you said, George, T-Rex, Joe coming back definitely gives the forwards and the bench a very strong look. Who is Tooves going to drop if we are at full strength???

kite, king, ballin, choc, t-rex and glenn!! What a pack plus Georgie, Joe, Jamie and Darcy/Vic!! Wow!!

Being brutally honest if I wasnt a manly supporter I would put a
Lazy 10 or 20 on canberra tomorrow paying $5 for no other reason but the two games where we have been pronounced favorites this year we have lost.

I do it abit with other clubs, last year when the sharks knocked over the dragons being a perfect example they were payin $6

Hang thy head in shame sir!

(Edit) Oh you said if you weren't a manly supporter, I misread your post Cameron I thought you said you were backing the Raiders.

silvertail said:
Yes, agree... and will be there in the Jane Try stand to witness back to back wins. Should be a glorious day out at Brookie tomorrow. The sun will shine and our stars will shine.

Can't wait. Dont care if we win by 2 or 20 but we will win. bet your house in it.
Gamble responsibly. But hey, you might win!

Cameron said:
Being brutally honest if I wasnt a manly supporter I would put a
Lazy 10 or 20 on canberra tomorrow paying $5 for no other reason but the two games where we have been pronounced favorites this year we have lost.

I do it abit with other clubs, last year when the sharks knocked over the dragons being a perfect example they were payin $6

Gamble responsibly. But hey, you might win!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4