Back to belmore lol

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Fulltime roosters 28 haslers homos 16

Apparently haslers side looked dismal in attack. The halves couldn't organise a root in whorehouse even with a wallet full of $100s.

But the biggest laugh was seeing the C-B faithful in all their rednecked, inbred, halfwit guise clapping and cheering their fellow bogan Hasler - a man they to a man (and woman) probably despised less than six months ago.

Garts said:
How did we go last Friday?

Without watmough, gift, trex, wolf, rose and joe g. But were expected to struggle we have lost the messiah and the bulldogs have him. Lol

i know someone who was there and they mms,d me a photo of a bloke with a mullet in a manly jersey ,was thinking it was a confused love child of scumdog and greenturds lol anyone from here go for a **** stir ?? :D

Cambo said:
Fulltime roosters 28 haslers homos 16

Apparently haslers side looked dismal in attack. The halves couldn't organise a root in whorehouse even with a wallet full of $100s.
The halves will cause them headaches all year.
You know the best thing that ever happened Cambo was The Dogs desperate persuit of Dogkinson - paying overs & getting him - & opening the door for DCE to become an instant star for us. We would be filthy if Dogs heirarchy had the smarts to have signed DCE instead & I doubt we would have won the 2011 premiership.

I just can't find it in myself to put the boot into Hasler,
and that's not ever going to change.
The Bulldogs though are another story..
and I will gladly sink the slipper at any opportunity.

wombatgc said:
I just can't find it in myself to put the boot into Hasler,
and that's not ever going to change.
The Bulldogs though are another story..
and I will gladly sink the slipper at any opportunity.
Mate I was the same unto he did his best to destroy our club.

Just imagine if Foran left for C-B and Riccardi took his spot - only for the latter to prove to be an even better player.

Let's face it, Foran is a much better player when teamed with DCE, than when he was teamed with Trenty Haudonikus back in 2010.

I went today with friends and actually saw about 4 people with Manly gear on - hats, a grand final shirt and a 7-year-old in a premiers shirt (he could get away with it cos well he's only 7). I wore my 2012 members hat and actually had someone come to me and say "good on you wearing that here!"

Dogs were ordinary.

They made a big thing about going to belmore so they must have been pumped up to win for their 10,000 supporters that turned up and also impress their new coach . Looks like the Sea Eagles winning formula has not rubbed off on them lol

So lets ignore the pumping we got from the sharks (our minds were not on it, they were saving themselves etc) and mock the dogs for losing a trial match?

Just want to make sure I am up with the thinking here

It made me happy that they lost because they had built it up so much. But yeah it was just a trial.

If you ever catch on to some of the thinking, it may be time for a visit to a funny farm lol

lsz said:
So lets ignore the pumping we got from the sharks (our minds were not on it, they were saving themselves etc) and mock the dogs for losing a trial match?

Kiwi Eagle said:
If you ever catch on to some of the thinking, it may be time for a visit to a funny farm lol

lsz said:

at least we could catch up with some of the regular posters on here KE :)

lsz said:

Our minds were on the World Cup , where were the dogs minds ? do you have an excuse for them ? :huh:

What I found more interesting than the presence of Hasler, or the score, was the presence of Anthony Albanese at the game. After getting a Federal Government handout of about 9 million to bring Belmore up to scratch as a training facility, they are putting their hand out again for another 10 million to play NRL matches there. Did we ever invite the Minister in charge of largesse to Brookvale. Apparently not. In my humble opinion the Independent Commission should be the ones to approach the Federal Government for funding across the league, and then distribute any funding it gets to the clubs most in need. It's what the Soccer degenerates do and look what happened to the 45 million they got to promote their stupid idea of Australia hosting the World Cup. Individual clubs putting their hands out just dilutes the pot of gold.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6