• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
Don't worry eagle eyed forum watchers, I haven't supported my great mate "cf2 is back" posts on this forum.
Although I do agree with him about Watmough surely being able to learn to hold onto the ball.
The ground announcer? Goldman was way better. Oh. I just did support cf2.

Here's my bit.
How are we going to go this season?
Finish out of the 8.
Thats my bit.

BAZ link said:
Don't worry eagle eyed forum watchers, I haven't supported my great mate \"cf2 is back\" posts on this forum.
Although I do agree with him about Watmough surely being able to learn to hold onto the ball.

Here's my bit.
Finish out of the 8.
Thats my bit.

I must admit, I do chuckle every time I see a thread titled "Attention Des"

BAZ link said:
Don't worry eagle eyed forum watchers, I haven't supported my great mate \"cf2 is back\" posts on this forum.

Here's my bit.
FINISH OUT OF THE 8!!!!
Thats my bit.
what even before we have reached the half way mark ????
the comp hasnt even started yet  & already we`re fukd.. i dont get it  no snake for 2 yrs , wolfy for one & we`re worse off ..  dead set baz cant you wait until we have played at least one round ..  :/

The vibe isn't good.
Can't you sense it?
I can.
No new strike forward power.
Brookie refurb nightmare.
Des banging on and on in the players ears.
Max's $$ gone.
Where's the upside?

BAZ link said:
The vibe isn't good.
Can't you sense it?
I can.
Max's $$ gone.
Where's the upside?

We're still at Brookie & in the comp.

Not sure I could stomach the trip to Gosford every weekend.

Cold Pies & warm beer - Great  :)

BAZ link said:
The vibe isn't good.
Can't you sense it?
I can.
Max's $$ gone.
Where's the upside?
You can't see the upside with your head stuck up your arse.

Reassuring to see nothing much has changed here in the off season.
Maybe a few posters seem to be a touch more bitter and have trained on well in the aggro dept.

Thanks Baz we really needed a whole new thread just for you to vent your negativity. Pointless rubbish. I for one cant wait to watch the mighty eagles give it there all. How does someone possibly think we can go worse WITH B. Stewart on the team.

If you'd bothered going to the trial, or just paying attention last year, you'd have seen where the new forwards are coming from.

Duff link said:
If you'd bothered going to the trial, or just paying attention last year, you'd have seen where the new forwards are coming from.

Was that one of the trials held in the central west-to promote country league?

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=Duff link=topic=186464.msg315860#msg315860 date=1297737744]

Was that one of the trials held in the central west-to promote country league?
[/quote]

If that's a comment that people couldn't get to it, I'll answer it two ways.

I think trials should be held in areas that don't have a team. Really, in Sydney we get enough football, we can't complain. The brand should be promoted no matter how much as an individual I got out of Friday.

The other point though is that if BAZ didn't see it (however valid his reason) why would he think he can make a vallid comment regarding the composition of our squad?

Not going to trials isn't a measure of my commitment as a fan, Duff.
And as far as the other posters are concerned, if this forum is about only ever posting glowing mindless drivel about how great we are, then whatever.
Healthy debate is why I come here.
To engage in useful chat with fellow fans about the things that concern me is another.
The comment from Swoop is offensive and contributes zero to the debate.

Ha ha if you think that is offensive you haven't been here long. Swoop (like many others, including myself) is just sick of the people being so bloody negative. What did you expect people would say when so many exciting things are about to happen ie the return of the snake and the wolf and all you can do is put yet another negative spin on everything?

BAZ link said:
And as far as the other posters are concerned, if this forum is about only ever posting glowing mindless drivel about how great we are, then whatever.
To engage in useful chat with fellow fans about the things that concern me is another.

Baz, Duff wasn't saying anything about your commitment as a fan, he was just saying for you to not make comments about the team when you weren't at the trial to see what we have going for us.

BAZ link said:

Read my post before you comment on it.

How can you comment on a post you haven't read?

I'm not one of these "real fan" idiots. I said. If you weren't at the trial, how can you comment on how many forwards we have? It doesn't mean you're not a real fan. All I'm saying is that if I wasn't there, I'd ask those who were how it went rather than going off and making baseless statements about things.

So please tell me. How did you come to have the knowledge that there's a bad vibe around the team & we have no gains in the forwards over last year?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6