Backs to the wall!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
backs to the wall....

MARK'S ON THE CRAWL!!!!!!

lololololocoptor

ahhh primary school chants.

edit - sorry

I think a couple of burgii are due back this week. sam and I dunno...I'll guess...barry?

Last edited:
The drawbridge is being raised , the torches are being lit, the oil is being boiled, the troops are amassing on the battlements. Get ready for the seige to begin and guess what. It's one of our most hated enemies trying to break us. Seige time at the Fortress. Cash in on it Trent. This is what turns a team into a family. These guys will bleed for each other if this is done right.

Mick, this is a great post, an awesome one in fact. I just felt it needed some editing so people understand that it's really you and it's what you really mean.

The ****ing drawbridge is being raised , the mother ****ing torches are being lit, the oil is being s**t arse boiled, the troops are amassing on the battlements. Get ready for the siege against the c**ts to begin and guess what. It's one of our most hated ****ing pr**ks of enemies trying to break us. Seige time at the Fortress. Cash in on it Trent. This is what turns a team into a family. These guys will mother ****ing bleed for each other if this is done right.

Mick, this is a great post, an awesome one in fact. I just felt it needed some editing so people understand that it's really you and it's what you really mean.

The ****ing drawbridge is being raised , the mother ****ing torches are being lit, the oil is being s**t arse boiled, the troops are amassing on the battlements. Get ready for the siege against the c**ts to begin and guess what. It's one of our most hated ****ing pr**ks of enemies trying to break us. Seige time at the Fortress. Cash in on it Trent. This is what turns a team into a family. These guys will mother ****ing bleed for each other if this is done right.

Hilarious Nicci,and I'm sure @mickqld will love your work.

If Trent reads our forum ( I know Couzo does so perhaps he can do this) I'd be copying and printing this out and giving it to the boys about an hour before the game........more than us they are the ones who need the siege mentality to be firing!

I remember well battles in the past when we were pushing **** up hill to win, and did!!

Games where we ran out of reserves, games when we had to play a GF replay midweek just a few days after playing the actual GF, and we still won. Games when they penalised the crap out of us and we still won. Games when we had a send off, were down to 12 men AND still won!!

Whilst these 5 day turnarounds and indeed back to back turnarounds are a farce the one thing our great club has prided itself on is adversity.

We saw that on Saturday night, down troops, losing key players in the match, short of subs and up against a desperate side they fought through the adversity and still won.

Roll on just 5 more days and we will play the Bunnies, who will be absolutely desperate for a win after the last few weeks.

Our star halfback out injured, a short turnaround AND our backs are up against the wall once again.

You know something!!!

It's when Manly does best, my bold prediction for Thursday night, at home , hopefully with a reasonably decent crowd, is a Manly victory.

Bring it on!!
Mark ...... Certainly recall plenty of those games mate & against Roosters, though many have called the 3 players they had out....we had a fair share also & defied penalties & a desperate team to get a gutsy deserved victory ...had THAT feel.
I love a Manly smash up win but those against the odds victories are even sweeter as they show character that seperate this team from all.
For ppl who call Mark negative , give yourself an uppercut...honest & not a sheep, but as passionate a fan as there is!!

giphy.gif

Let's just open the Spit Bridge and protect our Fortress :bomb::gun::punch::rock:

giphy.gif

Let's just open the Spit Bridge and protect our Fortress :bomb::gun::punch::rock:
I was about to say "Yep - only a South's supporter would try to make that jump", then I realised that Parra fans would be a standard deviation below the IQ of Bunnies supporters.

Now I suggest this is a Rabbitoh's supporter at the wheel with a Parra fan navigating.

I think TB had already bought into the siege mentality and for such a newby coach he is not afraid to speak his mind. He is also willing to go into bat for his players. In this regard he gets a big tick from me!
He is a puppet with Fulton pulling his strings.

Won't be many points in this one with both halfbacks out.

Manly 6 (Tom T try, Jamie Lyon goal)
Souths 2 (Greg Inglis field goal)
Almost wet myself - hilarious!

Agree, done right this could be the making of this team.

If I was coach I'd be using the siege mentality theme all week.

And I'd get some past players in from those epic battles to fire them up with 30 minutes to go.

And I'd slap Lussick across the face and say " fire up big fella".

These 3 games ( and yes the one that follows) could set the standard for 2016, win all 3 and by golly Miss Molly we are in our way!
"By golly Miss Molly" ........ WTF?

Hilarious Nicci,and I'm sure @mickqld will love your work.

If Trent reads our forum ( I know Couzo does so perhaps he can do this) I'd be copying and printing this out and giving it to the boys about an hour before the game........more than us they are the ones who need the siege mentality to be firing!
Better give it to the forwards a couple of hours before the game. It will take them a while to read through all the "star, star, star, star, ing"s.;)

(It's ok, I played prop:))

I was about to say "Yep - only a South's supporter would try to make that jump", then I realised that Parra fans would be a standard deviation below the IQ of Bunnies supporters.

Now I suggest this is a Rabbitoh's supporter at the wheel with a Parra fan navigating.
Slightly off thread topic but I saw a Souths fan driving a car around Forster at Xmas that had one of those stupid white rabbits stickers right in the middle of the driver side front windscreen. True story. Only at Souffs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6