Ballin and anger management

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Central Coast Eagle said:
Foran was pretty angry on the weekend aswell. He gave T-Rex and Tafua a spray.

Tony needs all the sprays he can get at the moment. He's completely shouldered arms for the season and just sitting it out IMO. I wouldn't even pick him for the bench. Find someone who, you know, actually *wants* to play.

</derail>

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Central Coast Eagle said:
Foran was pretty angry on the weekend aswell. He gave T-Rex and Tafua a spray.

Tony needs all the sprays he can get at the moment. He's completely shouldered arms for the season and just sitting it out IMO. I wouldn't even pick him for the bench. Find someone who, you know, actually *wants* to play.

</derail>

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Using Buhrer at hooker for the end of games has been a huge tactical change from Toovs in recent weeks. Time will tell if its a long term change of thinking or just a short term thing.

Using Buhrer at hooker for the end of games has been a huge tactical change from Toovs in recent weeks. Time will tell if its a long term change of thinking or just a short term thing.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8