Ballin and his mate Locky

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Worst half of footy he has ever played, no wonder Des was forced to hook him and put Seu Seu on instead of hiving Seu Seu a run at 5/8 which could have been the difference we needed (2nd option).

Foor Form Matt, you should be ashamed.

Fluffy said:
Worst half of footy he has ever played, no wonder Des was forced to hook him and put Seu Seu on instead of hiving Seu Seu a run at 5/8 which could have been the difference we needed (2nd option).

Mate, it wasn't that bad, was it??? I thought the penalty against him was pretty harsh (and AGAIN, we got Cechinned in the penalty department). He was pretty solid, especially defensively.

I thought Ballin was overplaying it (probably trying to take more responsibility on cause of Foran missing). Trying too hard is all.

I wouldn't accuse matty of that but he did some very un-matty like things.

I hope he was hooked & not injured. We need him at his best from now on.

He was pretty bad in the 1st half, probably the day we really needed him to step up as well

But he is usually pretty solid for us. I am encouraged to see a touch of a running game from him the past few weeks

just trying extra with keiran and glenn out! Did show he ain't a Cam Smith but still Matt does a great job.

Kiwi Eagle said:
He was pretty bad in the 1st half, probably the day we really needed him to step up as well

But he is usually pretty solid for us. I am encouraged to see a touch of a running game from him the past few weeks

Nah, the finals are the days we really need him to step up. This game doesn't matter.

C'mon, lads: Seu Seu was on the bench for a reason, to give Ballin a rest, whether Ballin played bad or not... this is my opinion, of course.

I thought he was rested as each week he tops tackle count. Seus was the macho one, kicking the ball away was crazy

ballin does so much defence that has got us to top 2! He has keiran, glenn, dce doing the attack so he just picks his times.

captainskin said:
C'mon, lads: Seu Seu was on the bench for a reason, to give Ballin a rest, whether Ballin played bad or not... this is my opinion, of course.
Agreed 'skin. Apart from one badly misdirected pass (threw to no-one on the right, should have gone left), Ballin was solid.

They never penalise for kicking the ball away (and for a scrum). Crap crowd pleasing reffing.

Des was just giving him a rest before the finals. With Seu Seu on the bench to step in at 5/8 if needed was the perfect chance.

Well deserved rest IMO.

some blind people out there today, first half of passes to no one, penalty, losing the momentum by trying to milk a penalty on the last and thats superb?

fmd!

Totally agree fluffy it wasn't one of his better games although wasn't from lack of effort. He has had great year though.

Duff said:
I wouldn't accuse matty of that but he did some very un-matty like things.

I hope he was hooked & not injured. We need him at his best from now on.

you seem to be a little hypocrytical in you support of some queenslanders and hate for others........

Fluffy said:

Pull your head in Fluffy. Ballin has been an absolute rock over the past 2 years, and by far one of our most consistent. A few mistakes and you want to a accuse him on laying down to make Locky look good.

Poor form Fluffy, you should be ashamed.

Are you ****en serious? Forced to hook him? Why would Des Carry a second hooker on the bench if he didn't intend to play him?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4