Ballin to be announced a tiger

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Champion for the club and really disappointed the club treated him the way they did. One thing to move someone on but it's another to extend their deal then forcing them out.

Thanks for everything Matty, one of the best clubmen we have had and will always be a MWSE legend!!!

Champion for the club and really disappointed the club treated him the way they did. One thing to move someone on but it's another to extend their deal then forcing them out.

Thanks for everything Matty, one of the best clubmen we have had and will always be a MWSE legend!!!
Agreed. Joe Kelly & the Penns needed a good news story at the time so Kelly used Matty to create goodwill with the fan base.

Ballin has been nothing but very loyal player and a pretty good one as well. But like Farah is unwanted at their respective clubs. Sorry to see Matty go but at this stage we needed and got a very powerful backrower. Plus we have signed a million hookers. Parcell, Api, etc.

Joining the tradition of Craig Hancock, Shannon Nevin, Steve Martin, Russell Gartner, cranky frank etc - the balmain retirement village.

I get the feeling that MB will start to increase his business interests outside playing. If he gets half the respect at Tigers as he has with us it will certainly expand his influence. He has given us so much. That will not be forgotten.

Where ever he goes, whatever he does it will be of the highest order.
If he leaves Manly I hope it is only temporarily and he returns in an off-field capacity.
He is smart, well spoken, well presented and would make an ideal CEO.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6