Ballin Wins Award

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
THE Manly Sea Eagles have already had a win before the weekend's NRL semi-finals, with Matt Ballin named the sexiest man of league in the Gods of Football competition with the McGrath Foundation.

See http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au for pictures, should that be your predeliction!!!

I think Mata and CW would have been heavily involved in the voting for their pin up boy!!!  Did he deserve it boys?

Manly were best when we were an ugly team. I have never seen a set of rougher heads than the team from the mid 90's

This worrying factor of Snake winning it last year and now ballin makes me wonder if in fact we can win the comp this year

Dan link said:
Manly were best when we were an ugly team. I have never seen a set of rougher heads than the team from the mid 90's

This worrying factor of Snake winning it last year and now ballin makes me wonder if in fact we can win the comp this year

Wheres your confidence Dan of course we will win the title mate.

eagle_predator link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=178537.msg198347#msg198347 date=1222400257]

Wheres your confidence Dan of course we will win the title.
[/quote]

I just think footballers with the ugliest heads generall win the grand final, that scares me, with all these pretty boys

Dan link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=178537.msg198358#msg198358 date=1222401425]
[quote author=Dan link=topic=178537.msg198347#msg198347 date=1222400257]

Wheres your confidence Dan of course we will win the title.
[/quote]

I just think footballers with the ugliest heads generall win the grand final, that scares me, with all these pretty boys
[/quote]

Fair enough

I mean look at the 90's team, unstoppable. Then look at the state of their heads, Jughead Jones, Gartner, kosef, Menzies, Carrol the list goes on. Their heads were just hideous and they won games!

Canteen Worker link said:
Thanks Garts but not really my cup of tea. I think he is a very valuable player but that is as far as my admiration goes.

Sorry if I made you blush.

It's just another way of proving that we're better than everyone.
I'm all for it.

Kingy for smartest man in league. Beaver for best bloke in league. Me for coolest bastard to attend an NRL game. We deserve it all AND more.

We still have our fair share of rough nuts..Hall, Bryant, Cuthbo, Choc....

Then there was Squasher - a head that was so ugly it infected his football ability.
Nice one for Matty but I don't care what they look like so long as they score tries and win comps.

ManlyBacker link said:
Then there was Squasher - a head that was so ugly it infected his football ability.
Nice one for Matty but I don't care what they look like so long as they score tries and win comps.

Well said M B as long as we score tries and win the comp which we will, you have to be confident.

eagle_predator link said:
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=178537.msg198394#msg198394 date=1222417176]

Well said M B as long as we score tries and win the comp which we will, you have to be confident.
[/quote]

No lads, this common place humility will not stand.

We must prove our dominance over those who are not our own in every way. It all matters. Maybe it's just that I'm Northern Beaches born & bred but I certainly have an overwhelming sense of superiority.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2