Bani Extends Contract

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
According to Sun Herald he has extended for another 3 years. Good news.

Aaron said Bani is hopeful of a return after the bye....so he will only miss this game and that would be it. Same for King IMO. But who gets dropped?

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Steven Bell
05. Michael Bani
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Matt Orford
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Heath Le'Strange
15. Josh Perry
16. Adam Cuthbertson
17.???

Options:-

17. Luke Williamson
17. Glenn Hall
17. David Williams (like Bellamy did with Quinn)
17. Mark Bryant

it's going to be a tough decision.....in my opinion Glenn Hall has done enough to get the nod.

Williams does not deserved to be dropped, but Bani does not deserve to be left out either.

I don't envy Des at all with this one

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Williams does not deserved to be dropped, but Bani does not deserve to be left out either.

I don't envy Des at all with this one
Agreed.

Got a coin? It may be the only solution as both deserve to be there in my opinion.

Drop Stewart
sarcasm.gif

After the forwards performance today does King walk straight back in?

Gee I think even Ryan will have a headache putting a YART together when the squad is fit and healthy, let alone Des!!

Easy King for Bryant.

Williams has done nothing wrong and plenty right. So I have no idea who to put in. A little while ago I would have said drop Bell but he's improved in the last while (except when he was out).

An author gets writers block - I dead set have YART block ! I honestly can't put one together - because I too want Williams / Hall in the team, but think these are the two Des will opt to not go with - unfortunatelly.

Ryan link said:
An author gets writers block - I dead set have YART block ! I honestly can't put one together - because I too want Williams / Hall in the team, but think these are the two Des will opt to not go with - unfortunatelly.

Never thought Id see this day  :D

Believe it or not !

King said he will be back for the knights game at this stage, williams believes he will be dropped when Bani is back and will cover injuries and origin duties for the rest of the season. Times do change though

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4