banner ideas for friday night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Could have sworn there was a thread already but i couldnt find it, so i started another. Sorry if im wrrrr, wrrr, ......not compleyely correct

Anyway i wont be there as i live in brisbane but id love to see

Hey dave, libya is on the phone
They need another dictator

Tooo soon

Or

is gallop a pet name rupert gave you, giddy up cowboy
Or
If you had tapped bretts phone you know he was innocent
Or
What will be your legacy to aussie sport
Or
Alcahol is the reason men like you get laid

ive been thinking about this and maybe we should take a different more postitive approach instead of making negative banners for gallop

lets make more positive banners to show Gallop just how much we love stewy and are behind him.

Brookie4eva said:
Cam, I hope you are bringing the Giddy Up Brett banner on Friday night.
I cant make it down
but the banner is being expressed posted today :)

Cambo said:
ive been thinking about this and maybe we should take a different more postitive approach instead of making negative banners for gallop

lets make more positive banners to show Gallop just how much we love stewy and are behind him.

Nice try cam, after 6 beers youll be behind the goalposts making a sign with 50 rex hunt references. If of course you were going lol

Just kidding mate

No one likes us, but even less people like Gallop

Saddam Hussein......[✓]
Osama Bin Laden.....[✓]
David Gallop........... [ ]

Or

G-utless
A-rrogant
L-oathesome
L-eaderless
O-verpaid
P-rick.

Wolfpack said:
Masked Eagle said:
40-0. We are playing the Storm don't forget.

We already have a 40-0 banner. It's travelled down to the tard dome as well, it gets around.

I am aware. Just highlighting that it appears Gallop showing up has become more important than beating the Storm.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4