Banners from the other nite

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
6e2psi.jpg

10fx8g5.jpg

The banner "Nobody likes us, we don't care" was great!

Was thinking I would be proud to wear a maroon shirt with a big Sea Eagles emblem on the front and those banner words in large print on the back!  How good would that be, any other takers??

10fx8g5.jpg

that 100 not out banner on the otherside
had "our fullback is NOT A BENCH PLAYER"

I had an idea for a banner for Beavers last game.

You've only got one

(picture of the beaver from that ad)

So take of it.

Sadly I am not so creative to make this come together but I am happy for someone to run with the idea.

We need a sign for the next Parra game.

Manly are just like Dennis Fitzgerald

60 years old and only had one Beaver

"Even head gear can't hold back the Beaver"

That suggestion about a t-shirt with the words 'no one likes us and we don't care' is great one. I know about half a dozen Manly fans that would buy one. Has the guy with the banner got a copyright?

I liked the one against the dogs a few years back;

"You like Willie
We have Beaver"

Moops link said:
That suggestion about a t-shirt with the words 'no one likes us and we don't care' is great one. I know about half a dozen Manly fans that would buy one. Has the guy with the banner got a copyright?

Nope, we could look into prices and do a pre-order so that costs are covered. If you do the leg work I will help sell them through the site for a cut :)

Dan link said:
[quote author=Moops link=topic=177805.msg189211#msg189211 date=1215490672]

Nope, we could look into prices and do a pre-order so that costs are covered. If you do the leg work I will help sell them through the site for a cut :)
[/quote]
boys if u have enough people who want them
i have a contact who owns a promotion company and he can get shirts done at a good price for us. let me know.

on the subject of banners

Id love to see someone take this to shark park on sat

Sharks Fans Helpline
Ph 1967 10 10 10

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4