• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
someone named Zombie jesus created this banner below on LU

FORAN.jpg

I used to make them too so I created the one below this morning

nClogZOY.jpeg

if you want any just ask & when i get some time ill create it
if you have a certain pic or saying that would help

LOL! love it Fro... It really does seem likes years ago that Orford was playing for us.

I have no major issues with these but make sure they are small. 50kb is quite large for the top one and a page full of 15 posts with ones of 25kb adds a lot to load times for others.

Getting these under 20kb or around 15kb would be fantastic if possible. Try various compressions techniques and extensions.

Once you have them saved run them through a PNG, JPEG or GIF compressor online and they should reduce down without too much loss.

They look good though and I love the name "The Foran Legion"

Dan link said:
I have no major issues with these but make sure they are small. 50kb is quite large for the top one and a page full of 15 posts with ones of 25kb adds a lot to load times for others.

Getting these under 20kb or around 15kb would be fantastic if possible. Try various compressions techniques and extensions.

Once you have them saved run them through a PNG, JPEG or GIF compressor online and they should reduce down without too much loss.

They look good though and I love the name \"The Foran Legion\"

ok I ran them thru a online optimiser
Qe4ilRCv.jpeg

2oF7m5f1.jpeg

That is a question I ask every time I see it

Would love to know! Away supporter friends that come to games with me always ask.. Seems so random.

On another note.. Love the choc-oholic banner last night, good one!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6