Bar Silvertails : Stage 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Ok I have started putting Bar Silvertails together

Today I put up a flag I had signed last year by all but Menzies and Burns, it even comes complete with cola stains from a player who will remain nameless :)

Anyway chucked it in a frame last night and hung it behind the bar. So the Shrine is starting to take shape, though am waiting for some more items to start putting it together more

On Order:
1 - 2 * Bar mats
2  - 1 * Sign reading "Silvertails Bar" to attach to the front of the bar
3 - Signed photos of various players
4 - A steve Menzies tribute with paper clippings
5 - A Ball case for the Sea Eagles Ball
6 - Neon Sea Eagles sign

Dan

because I love you
http://search.ebay.com.au/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&dfsp=1&from=R40&satitle=football+display&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=2000&sabfmts=1&saobfmts=insif&ga10244=10425&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1

:)

awesome - thanks mate

did you do the framing yourself? I've got a f*ckload of things to frame but nowhere to put them

yeah the framing isn't perfect but then again neither am I :)

Still doing some more things. I just buy El-Cheapo frames from Flash Harry's bargain store and Leanne and I sit there arguing about it it whilst we put it all together.

I also have a signed poster I am in the process of flattening out and seeing whether it is good enough for framing and the bar, otherwise it will end up in my office somewhere on the walls.

On the look out for some photos too.

Cant wait for the ball cabinet to get here, now I just need to find a way to keep int pumped up, though I will be looking for a second signed White NRL footy soon. Will look to get it signed on fan day though I would love something with this years team signatures on it

All you need now Dan is my fully signed 2007 jersey, actual "Beaver" NSW number plates (dont ask how I got them) and signed 18th birthday plaque by the 95 GF team. Oh and my signed and framed Cliffy picture.

clontaago link said:
All you need now Dan is my fully signed 2007 jersey, actual \"Beaver\" NSW number plates (dont ask how I got them) and signed 18th birthday plaque by the 95 GF team. Oh and my signed and framed Cliffy picture.

Doug I will be happy to store them at Bar Silvertails for you :)

Looking good Dan

I have started on a wall, don't have a lot of space so it is pretty much full already

Main thing i have is the Manly Greatest Team poster which i went and got framed. Around that I have a signed Cliffy Picture, Toovey Mask from the 95 GF, Beaver mask from his 300th match, 3 of those little Mini Jerseys, P&O, Pepsi and Current, a whole lot of Pins i have been collecting, and a few posters to finish it off.

1 of these just arrived today as well, will go and find a frame for it on the weekend

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Sports/Rugby-league/Other/auction-170312470.htm

I can't wait to deck it all out fully just need more finances. We keep having all the glories of home ownership. We have down lights under the patio (where I took the photo from) and well, one of the switches for them, caught on fire on Wednesday night. We had to have the electrician out and we eventually found it, lucky or we could have lost a good portion of the roof. But another expense we didn't need.

Chip & Chase link said:
(dont ask how I got them)

How did you get them ??

Actually Doug I think you will find the signed Cliffy jersey is really mine.  I'm just storing it at your house at the moment. 

And no one ever asks how you get beaver in any form - it's a complete mystery to all of us. 

Dan link said:
I can't wait to deck it all out fully just need more finances. We keep having all the glories of home ownership. We have down lights under the patio (where I took the photo from) and well, one of the switches for them, caught on fire on Wednesday night. We had to have the electrician out and we eventually found it, lucky or we could have lost a good portion of the roof. But another expense we didn't need.

Not good about the fire mate lucky there wasn't to much damage though.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6