Barrett and Bozo are accountable to us!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow.
You are either delusional or related to Barrett.
There are very few people more passionate than me about Manly, the team I've followed for 55 years and watch from the Hill every home match, but I'm a realist.
Nah mate your a negative nancy calling for the coaches head after 9 rounds in is delusional

One thing I didn't agree with is Baz & Bozo being accountable to us.

Sadly we are not " part owners" of the company as members , membership is either a seat or a level of financial support NOT a vote NOR a say in what goes on.

They are only accountable to Rick and Scott Penn........FULL STOP!!
We may not be able to hire and fire directly marky mark, yeah the owners bought and deserve that right. But that doesn't mean we aren't the ones who ultimately run a club in the long run. No one's buys a footy team to make money. Its a prestige thing. Try as Zorba may to belittle those standing in the hill, the fact those like Zorba dont want to accept, is that opinion on the hill matters. Hard to get sponsors if the community think you stink. Even the wealthiest don't like flushing millions down the sink. Every supporter who doesn't attend Brookie hurts the hip pocket too. The Penns set the standard for us, it's a results driven business. What really hurts em. Is that walk down the street. No one cares or knows about their corporate empire. It will be the success or failure if the Eagles now they have full control which determines how they will be judged.

Apparently Adelaide lost 8 in a row with a first year coach and won the round ball game. I guess there is always hope. But dam things would need to turn around.

We may not be able to hire and fire directly marky mark, yeah the owners bought and deserve that right. But that doesn't mean we aren't the ones who ultimately run a club in the long run. No one's buys a footy team to make money. Its a prestige thing. Try as Zorba may to belittle those standing in the hill, the fact those like Zorba dont want to accept, is that opinion on the hill matters. Hard to get sponsors if the community think you stink. Even the wealthiest don't like flushing millions down the sink. Every supporter who doesn't attend Brookie hurts the hip pocket too. The Penns set the standard for us, it's a results driven business. What really hurts em. Is that walk down the street. No one cares or knows about their corporate empire. It will be the success or failure if the Eagles now they have full control which determines how they will be judged.

Apparently Adelaide lost 8 in a row with a first year coach and won the round ball game. I guess there is always hope. But dam things would need to turn around.

I understand your thoughts , and understand where you are coming from perhaps Baz & Boze are " morally accountable" to the fans, but I'll guarantee regardless of where we end up at round 26 there won't be a single word of apology from either man.

Boze reports to God only, Baz just does what ZtH wants, and Mr Fluffy just pays the bills.

I understand your thoughts , and understand where you are coming from perhaps Baz & Boze are " morally accountable" to the fans, but I'll guarantee regardless of where we end up at round 26 there won't be a single word of apology from either man.

Boze reports to God only, Baz just does what ZtH wants, and Mr Fluffy just pays the bills.
Agreed we'll just excuses from the puppet Joe Kelly.

I don't think they lost 8 in a row, I think they just didn't win in any of those 8. Still, I get your point.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6