Barrett out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Just announced by the Sharks assistant coach on NRL tactics, went down at training today and will not play

That's a massive blow to their attacking capabilities. I'm confident of a Manly win now and probably a touch up as well

Just made a quick visit to the Sharkies website. Also states that Kade Snowden & John Morris are also in doubt for this match.

I'll be heading out to Shark Park (in the dark) on Saturday night with some mates. I am a little more confident of victory now.

Must win game for the Eagles.................

I agree Rambo, he did attempt a blatant trip and got off.  There's a law for Hayne and Barrett and that sort, and a rule for others.  Can you imagine the weeks that Matai would get if he did the same. 

this is what happened last week we thought we were over the line but what happened, iam not so confident im afraid.....have to see it before i believe it.. :-[

i am still worried about this one. the sharks seems to unsettle us most of the time and we end up playing their type of game.

hope it is not the case and we go down and play a bit of footy as it is my first trip to shark park

Our recent record at Shark Park is OK , having won our last 3 games there. Previous to that I think we had an 18 year winless record there.

Not only do our forwards need to step up on Saturday night , it's also time that our halves showed a bit of creativity. We make very few line breaks these days and have become quite a boring team to watch.

Chip & Chase link said:
Tim Smith back into the side to replace Barrett. Good for us.

Haha - from park footie to Park footie. Another succesfully nurtured player under Sticky's gardianship.

Let's hope our players don't read the newspapers. If they see this then they will again think they just have to turn up. I'll be confident when we are leading by 20 points with 2 minutes on the clock.

I can understand everyone is a bit nervous, but seriously we have the team to smash these guys, even if they were at full strength. If we cannot win this weekend, we do not deserve to be in the finals.

No Barrett
No Snowden
No Morris

If we don't win this game we simply don't deserve to be in the 8 at the end of the year. Sorry if that offend's people but that's the stone cold truth of it all

SHARKS outcast Blake Ferguson will miss tonight's clash with Manly after succumbing to a rib injury.

The speedy winger - who put himself offside with fans two weeks ago by announcing he would leave Cronulla at the end of the season because he didn't believe the club was capable of winning a premiership - has been replaced by Isaac Gordon, who recently re-signed with the club.

Utility John Morris (knee) was cleared to play the Sea Eagles at Toyota Stadium, as was NSW Origin prop Kade Snowden (back).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4