• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Coach Trent Barrett has channelled his inner Daredevil this week, by incorporating a a range of unique training techniques in selecting his team for the opening round of the Telstra Premiership.

In a first for Australian sport, the Sea Eagles have partnered with Netflix to help build awareness for the new season of Daredevil, which launches on the service on March 18.

Trent and his coaching staff got their payers to test some unorthodox skills ahead of finalising his team for the blockbuster clash against Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at Brookvale Oval on Friday, March 4.

Barrett will announce his team on Tuesday afternoon but supporters will be able to watch an exclusive video of Trent’s unique selection methods by clicking here.

“The entire team has worked really hard this off-season. I just needed one little tweak to put the finishing touches on it,’’ Barrett said.

“I wanted the players to be aware of all their senses and everything that is going on around them.”

Barrett asked Head of Physical Performance, Dan Ferris, to put the players through a final session, describing it as a ‘little unorthodox to test their true instincts’.

Captain Jamie Lyon admitted it was an unusual session.

“It was something different to do at training. It was a lot of fun,’’ Lyon explained.

“I can’t give away too much now of what I and some of the boys like Brett Stewart, Tom Trbojevic, and Marty Taupau had to do, but I will give Trent and the club full marks for thinking outside the square,’’ Lyon said.

“I’m sure our supporters will see the benefits of it when we take on the Bulldogs.”

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/content/seaeagles/club/news/2016/02/26/barrett_s_daredevil_.html

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Coach Trent Barrett has channelled his inner Daredevil this week, by incorporating a a range of unique training techniques in selecting his team for the opening round of the Telstra Premiership.

In a first for Australian sport, the Sea Eagles have partnered with Netflix to help build awareness for the new season of Daredevil, which launches on the service on March 18.

Trent and his coaching staff got their payers to test some unorthodox skills ahead of finalising his team for the blockbuster clash against Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at Brookvale Oval on Friday, March 4.

Barrett will announce his team on Tuesday afternoon but supporters will be able to watch an exclusive video of Trent’s unique selection methods by clicking here.

“The entire team has worked really hard this off-season. I just needed one little tweak to put the finishing touches on it,’’ Barrett said.

“I wanted the players to be aware of all their senses and everything that is going on around them.”

Barrett asked Head of Physical Performance, Dan Ferris, to put the players through a final session, describing it as a ‘little unorthodox to test their true instincts’.

Captain Jamie Lyon admitted it was an unusual session.

“It was something different to do at training. It was a lot of fun,’’ Lyon explained.

“I can’t give away too much now of what I and some of the boys like Brett Stewart, Tom Trbojevic, and Marty Taupau had to do, but I will give Trent and the club full marks for thinking outside the square,’’ Lyon said.

“I’m sure our supporters will see the benefits of it when we take on the Bulldogs.”

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/content/seaeagles/club/news/2016/02/26/barrett_s_daredevil_.html
Wow the boss are looking fit... Machines!!! Got goose bumps watching.. Bring it on

I remember reading about how Drew Brees prepared mentally for making quick decisions by standing on a bosu ball and catching cards being flicked at him while someone asked him questions. Wonder if it was something like this...

image.png
image.png

As an aside is this the first time we have q scheduled team release? We always seemed to be one of the last to do it

I loved this and I have to say the communication and pr coming out of the club now is top notch.
Happy.

• 🤝
Reactions: Rex
certainly an improvement but 1 swallow does not a summer make

lets see how long this lasts for

I love it. It's funny and clever at the same time. It's also a shows little insight into the training and the fun the boys have which is good. I am really looking forward to Friday and can't wait for our 2016 campaign to start.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Also, you need a willing staff to get these things done. Can't see Tooves ever doing this. Not his style.

Q: is the Netflix thing another earner for the club? That's pretty nifty if it is.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7