Be Manly not a Dog

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Poola

Reserve Grader
C'mon Snake. The motivation of that retort is required right now. I implore the team to once again stir that emotion. If this conquest does not get us excited and fired up, nothing will. Many, including me doubt your motivation. Stick it to me Manly, please.

psau14 said:
They have as much chance of reacting to a Silvertails post as Weedler has writing a positive article about Manly.

Cosmically though, perhaps EVERY eon of energy, in the right direction might help, who knows?!

To be fair, I don't doubt their commitment or attitude as much as others.

I'm equally concerned about how a long, consistently good effort from the group (we still DID finish equal 1st!) is catching up with Us, and FAST!

Not only the obvious and cruelly-timed injuries, but also just how much petrol's left in our squad's tank now? *U can't spend cash U just don't have* in other words.

Right now I'm thinking : Look how quickly the Dogs form turned; Our squad still on any given day can beat anyone too. (And equally, how much sweeter it may be next week to finish the Dog$ season; or extra-painful if they do it to Us).

Even if they DO (end our 2014) I'd still forever be "Manly rather than a DOG!"

Poola said:
C'mon Snake. The motivation of that retort is required right now. I implore the team to once again stir that emotion. If this conquest does not get us excited and fired up, nothing will. Many, including me doubt your motivation. Stick it to me Manly, please.

I promise I will.

Kind regards,

Brett snake Stewart.

P.S. Take that psau14!

:p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8