beau and bird

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
These NSW clowns clearly didn't get the Mighty Maroons Show at 7pm tonight. Maybe they'd understand the Queensland spirit better if they did.

They can't even sell out their Stadium for one game, they're giving tickets away and it still can't be filled.

nodd said:
Duff said:
Matabele said:
Duff said:
Gasnier has to go & should never have been selected in the first place. It's not 2007.
Creagh is a joke & too soft. I don't buy your angle susan. It's origin. You pick the dirtiest, meanest, smelliest players you can, tell them a Queenslander ate their baby & send them out to rip f**king skulls off.
Idris & Watmough to come in for Gasnier & Creagh.

Lockyers footballing career needs to end about three minutes into origin 2. Sick of the golden boy.
NSW has spent 30 years believing thuggery will triumph over Queensland's spirit. Shows how truly dumb they are that the penny hasn't dropped. Queensland too skillful, willing to play for each other, and better coached.

No such thing as Qld spirit. It's sickening channel 9 bull****.
Queensland out-thug us dude. We need to match them. They won by getting the refs in their pocket & being the dirty mutants they are. Not by skill.

We have skill in the team. Sacrificing someone like Beau Scott to go out there put one of their ball players in hospital is the way to go.

Keep telling yourself. Maybe one day we will believe you.

What a w**k.

I'm sure all Queenslanders are bloody top blokes & grouse sheilas. Get Ray Martin around to cook a barby for the little Aussie battlers.

Duff said:
nodd said:
Duff said:
Matabele said:
Duff said:
Gasnier has to go & should never have been selected in the first place. It's not 2007.
Creagh is a joke & too soft. I don't buy your angle susan. It's origin. You pick the dirtiest, meanest, smelliest players you can, tell them a Queenslander ate their baby & send them out to rip f**king skulls off.
Idris & Watmough to come in for Gasnier & Creagh.

Lockyers footballing career needs to end about three minutes into origin 2. Sick of the golden boy.
NSW has spent 30 years believing thuggery will triumph over Queensland's spirit. Shows how truly dumb they are that the penny hasn't dropped. Queensland too skillful, willing to play for each other, and better coached.

No such thing as Qld spirit. It's sickening channel 9 bull****.
Queensland out-thug us dude. We need to match them. They won by getting the refs in their pocket & being the dirty mutants they are. Not by skill.

We have skill in the team. Sacrificing someone like Beau Scott to go out there put one of their ball players in hospital is the way to go.

Keep telling yourself. Maybe one day we will believe you.

What a w**k.

I'm sure all Queenslanders are bloody top blokes & grouse sheilas. Get Ray Martin around to cook a barby for the little Aussie battlers.

I'm sure all NSW'elshmen aren't tossers.

It's a pity nodd. Queenslanders are all supposed to be Aussie battlers.

I wish I could get the NSW spirit Wolfie. Where do they keep it?

Apparently we don't have spirit, it must just be because we're all latte sipping white collar sokkah loving poofs.

If only we could understand the Queensland spirit, then we to could become the sham-wow state.

Duff said:
It's a pity nodd. Queenslanders are all supposed to be Aussie battlers.

I wish I could get the NSW spirit Wolfie. Where do they keep it?

Slightly to the left of the breastbone.

Duff said:
I wish we could be real Aussie blokes like them.

Oh well, back to my Appletini.

ditch the appletinis and the tooheys new(drink old) and things may change.

nodd said:
Duff said:

I do drink Old. Get yer hands off it!!!! Back to your XXXX, boy.

Duff said:
nodd said:
Duff said:
nodd said:
Duff said:

I do drink Old. Get yer hands off it!!!! Back to your XXXX, boy.

Nah, Old the best thing to come out of NSW.

I agree but I don't know why it's being wasted on you lot.

I don't waste a drop.

Wolfpack said:
I'm not a fan of Pearce

Neither, when has he ever dominated a game and made it his own. If his last name wasn't Pearce he wouldn't even get a mention.

The biggest run Thaiday made all night was to be the 10th man into the end of game scuffle

He is as bad as anything NSW have

I thought Thaiday's runs at the line were good. I can't for the life of me see what others can in Dugan. I thought he was ordinary. Sure catching a ball is a skill but it's routine for a fullback I would have thought. He's not the future. What NSW lack is any attacking skill. Farrah won't provide that as all he does is dummy half runs and Smith will tackle him all night. The two tries came from tackle busts, not attacking skills. I thought NSW had about twenty coaches for this team. Which one was responsible for the paucity in attack? Probably Stuart. Qld 3 - 0. (Someone please take out Bird next time)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4