Beau Scott to the Eels??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
I just saw this reported on the DT.

1) how are they under the cap
2) or are they going to have to unload half their team? Watmough, Foran, Scott. That's half the cap.

Then of course Hoppa etc

I just saw this reported on the DT.

1) how are they under the cap
2) or are they going to have to unload half their team? Watmough, Foran, Scott. That's half the cap.

Then of course Hoppa etc

And don't forget Hayne when he fails at NFL!!

Dumb signing. In the next year or 2 they'll find whatever they've got left in the cap after they've paid Foz is full paying guys we'll past their best. Meanwhile any half decent junior they thought they had has given up on the club because they couldn't even get an opportunity at first grade.

I've never been a massive fan of Beau Scott, although I do think this season has been pretty good from him but my biggest gripe is I don't think he has a big enough work rate as a backrower, more often than not, playing long minutes and only making 20 odd tackles and less then 10 runs. Sure he can be aggressive at times but if I'm paying big dollars for a backrower I want him to earn it, not saving himself over 80 minutes so he can make one or 2 big aggressive plays a game.

Yeah him and Choc are a back row you can build a team around. That's the Choc that 5 rounds in has had TWO interviews where we'd said he's not playing good enough.

If the reasons quoted in the paper are true, good on Beau for signing with doesntmatta.

Whereas I don't like Beau Scott as a player (too grubby for me), I wish his kid all the best at Westmead.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7