Beautiful

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Complete domination !!!!

Still lacked a bit in some of the finishing, but hard to be disappointed with 42-0 in the wet

Everyone played very good, in the outstanding category i would put Perry, Kite, Matai, Watmough, Menzies, Williams and Lyon

Lyon was sensational again at 6 today, seems to have more confidence there now and it putting on some nice plays.

We will all hear now about how it was only because they were missing players, but hey, we were too

There are callers already whinging about that Kiwi LOL
but we still had 3 out as well

great games from all the Forwards, Robbo also great

Great try I just saw on TV
Perry on to Menzies onto Lyon who gives a beautiful flick pass to Orford

what I was really happy about was we kept them to Zero

and the Table also looks great
for and against copped a huge boost

2j131pl.jpg

Yep gotta love the zero

That try mentioned was brilliant, Menzies to grab the ball for a start, and then to get his pass away, and the Lyon backflick was beautiful too

Have a look at the 2nd Williams try, Lyon puts in a beautiful kick that Williams chases down.

The Watmough try just then was another one worth seeing again

O'Meley was really bludging today as well

Great to see the boys put in a good performance, some very entertaining tries!!  We were far from clinical though, if we were we could have put on 80 easy!  Well done guys!!

Yep, by far the most dominatant performance this year. I reckon we would still have got the money keeping them to zero with Mason, Myles and Fitsgibon onboard.

One thing that peaves me though is how we never seem to get recognition that were missing Brett Stewart, Michael Bani, Adam Cuthbertson, Jason King and Glen Stewart for 60 minutes.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Lyon was sensational again at 6 today, seems to have more confidence there now and it putting on some nice plays.

Lyon is still a **** 5/8th.  The win was off the back of forward dominance and it papered over Lyon's weaknesses.  He CANNOT pass the ball.  Look how slow his pass is - and how about the pass for Williams' first try.  He can't pass to the right!

In a close game that sort of display will murder us. 

Garbage Mata

No-one is saying he is a perfect 5/8, but he had a good game today. He is showing more touches at 5/8 every opportunity he gets. He is putting more people into holes and showing more semblence of a kicking game as the year goes on as well

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Garbage Mata

No-one is saying he is a perfect 5/8, but he had a good game today. He is showing more touches at 5/8 every opportunity he gets. He is putting more people into holes and showing more semblence of a kicking game as the year goes on as well

And I'm telling you his passing skills as sub-standard.  fine for a centre but diabolical for an NRL 5/8th.

He's not alone there either, it's pretty indicative of the standard of skills across the NRL to be honest. Ox's left to right passing is terrible as well, same with most halves in the comp unfortunately.

Very few players can throw beautful 20m spiral passes to the left and to the right. Todd Carney is one who can!

on orford i dead set wouldnt trade this bloke for any other half in the NRL currently hes tough and he seems to be playin with so much confidence.

I dont think we have seen the best of him yet.

& how beautiful was Orford's trip at the 75-76th minute mark when he tried to kick the ball. Very funny.

An excellent win all down to the forwards who dominated.  Clearly Choco's best this year and Menzies had a blinder.  Farrah was on the money last week when he described O'Meley as a 'fat old has-been'.  Their weakness around the ruck was described by me last week and Choco clearly exposed them.  Funny how Anasta's game was so piss-poor.  Good to see Bell running straighter and Williams is coming along in leaps and bounds.  Clearly a smart winger and very fast. Great win to keep them to 0.       

"And I'm telling you his passing skills as sub-standard.  fine for a centre but diabolical for an NRL 5/8th."
"Did anyone else notice Lyon's spare tyre wobbling when he scored his long range try?"

Is Lyon the new Monas ??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4