Beaver idea

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cf2 is back

Reserve Grader
If this was the EPL we'd send George out on immediate loan to the UK and bring back Beaver - how good would he be even playing just 30 mins off the bench.

Plus he could bridge the gap with Lockyers record at the same time.

The experts on here so quick to discard a player.
I'm tipping George rose is faster, stronger and fitter than most of the douchebags here who bag him.

Cambo said:
I'm tipping George rose is faster, stronger and fitter than most of the douchebags here who bag him.

If I wasn't on my 8th beer and didn't have a bowl of hot chips on my chest I'd take issue with that Cambo.

Sigh... going to have to get up again to go to the fridge for another one in a minute.

Why dont we put Cliffy in the gear and have him at 5/8 this weekend moving Foz out to centre?

What about Tooves? He could play hooker or lock,infact he should be coming off the bench!

Until this year Tooves came running in off the bench every play. Anything that lets Beaver don his cap and beat Locky's record has my blessing. I just can't get enough Beaver.

Can we bring back Ben Kennedy too, what about the Couger at least he is still around the place.

Cambo said:

We are probably not payed to be professional athletes.

The jokes about bringing back Cliffy, Toovey etc are surely missing the point here, it's not as though Beaver is sitting in his armchair retired, he's still playing footy and very well too, and would be a seriously huge asset at a time when we are now missing one of our most important players for 7 weeks on top of Glenn still being out.

Cambo said:

Im tipping most of those douchebags here are not paid to be fit, strong and fast.

Im tipping most personal trainers who are paid to be fit strong and fast are fitter, stonger and faster than George.

Cambo said:

Did you think about that before you typed it?

Derp

Fluffy said:
Cambo said:

Im tipping most of those douchebags here are not paid to be fit, strong and fast.

Im tipping most personal trainers who are paid to be fit strong and fast are fitter, stonger and faster than George.

I'm guessing most personal trainers couldn't stop a 110kg bloke running straight at them or take the ball up with 3 blokes trying to smash him though.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6