BEAVER keen to have a role at Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Fox News showed an interview with Steve where he said that he would be keen to return to the NRL in a behind the scene roll (ie off the field) and that Manly would be his preference as that is where his heart is.
I'd give him any spot he wanted, maybe he could hold every board position!

manlyfan76 said:
Fox News showed an interview with Steve where he said that he would be keen to return to the NRL in a behind the scene roll (ie off the field) and that Manly would be his preference as that is where his heart is.
I'd give him any spot he wanted, maybe he could hold every board position!
They're still looking for a new NRL CEO are'nt they. Beaver would be the perfect man, universally respected.

Face of the 25,000 Membership drive - heaps more relevant than Fatty :idea:

Suyin could help out when we play in China - the 25,000 would be easy peasy :)

HappilyManly said:
Face of the 25,000 Membership drive - heaps more relevant than Fatty :idea:

Suyin could help out when we play in China - the 25,000 would be easy peasy :)

That's not a bad idea!

niccipops said:
The great BEAVER - Manly's spokesperson for women in league? :D

Lock, ban, delete, giggle, unban.

Happilymanly - great point could not think of a more perfect candidate !

Get him behind the scenes ! I hope the club always goes that way in selecting manly greats for roles behind the scenes etc we have a few in our current squad now that when their playing days are over I would love behind the scenes also! Keep that culture going!!

Give him whatever position he wants...... he is still my favourite Manly player, could still make the team if he wanted to.

Give the guy keys to Brookie and Narrabeen and let him do what he wants. His greatness will infiltrate the place by pure osmosis.

Chip and Chase said:
Give the guy keys to Brookie and Narrabeen and let him do what he wants. His greatness will infiltrate the place by pure osmosis.

Thats def worth a like..pure osmosis....love it!!

If Beaver was the runner on game day every time he ran onto the field would we still hear "BEEAAVVEERRR" over the P.A. ?

Send him out with Cliffy as the runners.....pure magic.....ahhhhhhh the good old days!!!!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Beaver for Prime Minister!!
I'd definitely vote for him, if only to see him sitting in parliament wearing his trademark headgear...it could become a tradition, all subsequent PMs having to don the hallowed headwear, sort of like judges but not as silly:idea:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4