Beaver on Bell's face

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Beaver on Bell's face

The second I saw Belly sitting downcast in the dressing room I thought oh ****e he has picked up an injury and then at the end of the game they showed the super slow mo of Beaver smashing him in defence. Now it is ok to take out Gower in pre game training but Beaver needs to be told that Manly players are a no go zone. Bell is a tough bugger so will probably play this weekend anyway.

Beaver on Bell's face

I will be very surprised if Bell doesn't have a fractured cheekbone. I saw the incident in the game and Bell looked bad immediately.

Oh Buggar!!!!

Beaver on Bell's face

Yep. I saw that one aswell UP. Not a great night for all 3 Manly participants. Finch was bloody woeful.

Beaver on Bell's face

Was there any discussion on TV about Bells injury after the game?

The clash did look ordinary on the slow mo, he didn't have his face iced up in the dressing room when they showed Bell on TV so hopefully it isn't to bad.

Beaver on Bell's face

beaver tried to lift the blues through his defence - unfortunatly he didnt realise it was bell. Hope there isnt any serious damage, just bruising.

Beaver on Bell's face

**** he will be a loss however

atleast we have a bloke to come up who has played almost 50 1st grade games (stevo)

Interesting to see if des moves hicks to centre and keeps stevo on the wing.

Beaver on Bell's face

Bell is scoring a try per game for us, he will be a big loss just when we needed our full squad on the field as well.

Beaver on Bell's face

THe best team we can field without bell has steppa on the wing and hicks in centre. Steppa does not play as well in centre.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4