Beaver playing on!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
why can it not be that when a player like beaver is forced out of playing here and moves to the English super league his games record does not keep adding up its just as hard to win and it is a top grade comp why can they not continue. beaver would be the all time record holder maybe the new independent body (when it is ever formed) should look at this as its a pity to see beavers achievements over looked for salary cap faults what do the rest think:D

zambuck said:
why can it not be that when a player like beaver is forced out of playing here and moves to the English super league his games record does not keep adding up its just as hard to win and it is a top grade comp why can they not continue. beaver would be the all time record holder maybe the new independent body (when it is ever formed) should look at this as its a pity to see beavers achievements over looked for salary cap faults what do the rest think:D

A guy with a surname Bevan(aussie too) holds that record Menzies wont catch him.. he is ahead by a country mile..

They will never combine the stats from both hemispheres. for1 (i dont care how far they have progress this last decade)their competition doesnt compare to NRL & 2 most the teams players in that comp would be playing NSW because thats their standard.. their would be about 45 players over there if that ,who could make 1st grade & 90% of them would just be wingers anyway lol..

jjai said:
zambuck said:

A guy with a surname Bevan(aussie too) holds that record Menzies wont catch him.. he is ahead by a country mile..

They will never combine the stats from both hemispheres. for1 (i dont care how far they have progress this last decade)their competition doesnt compare to NRL & 2 most the teams players in that comp would be playing NSW because thats their standard.. their would be about 45 players over there if that ,who could make 1st grade & 90% of them would just be wingers anyway lol..

I think the original thing was with Chariots the NSWRL wouldn't recognize his feats when he cam over here.
The ironic thing is they recognize over in the UK from memory.

Absolute legend. I'm 100% certain he could and should have been playing a role back in the NRL the last two years with us, he wanted to be here and he didn't want big dollars. I know him being in our 17 would have meant 1 less opportunity for a youngster this year, but IMO him just being in the squad would have been a benefit for all those guys and considering how many minutes Des gives some weeks to that 17th ranked player, it hasn't been all that well utilised anyway.

The Beaver still has it!

"Former Manly veteran Steve Menzies returned to haunt former club Bradford Bulls and inspire 12-man Catalan Dragons to a 34-28 victory.

The Bulls led 10-8 at the break and, despite conceding an early second-half try, still looked favourites for the win after France international David Ferriol was sent off for a high tackle.

Despite six goals from the boot of former New Zealand Warrior wing Patrick Ah Van, the Bulls could not shut down Menzies in an unfamiliar five-eighth role.

The 37-year-old set up one of former St George fullback Clint Greenshields' two tries and was instrumental in Sydney-born winger Damien Blanch's score, before denying Ben Jeffries a second try as Catalan ran in four tries in the final 25 minutes."

Goldie said:
The Beaver still has it!

"Former Manly veteran Steve Menzies returned to haunt former club Bradford Bulls and inspire 12-man Catalan Dragons to a 34-28 victory.

The Bulls led 10-8 at the break and, despite conceding an early second-half try, still looked favourites for the win after France international David Ferriol was sent off for a high tackle.

Despite six goals from the boot of former New Zealand Warrior wing Patrick Ah Van, the Bulls could not shut down Menzies in an unfamiliar five-eighth role.

The 37-year-old set up one of former St George fullback Clint Greenshields' two tries and was instrumental in Sydney-born winger Damien Blanch's score, before denying Ben Jeffries a second try as Catalan ran in four tries in the final 25 minutes."

Also made a cover tackle on someone who took an intercept. LIVING LEGEND.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6