beer reviews again - beeriest.com

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Ok guys I need some of those reviews now.

I am slowly adding some and bulding the content but the more you can get on there and post the better.

Lets get a really quality beer site going :)

http://www.beeriest.com

Dan

thanks mate. I cnsidered switching this site to a similar layout and system. I have scrapped the idea of switching to that system but the layout is on the cards.

My google ads are wel blended as well. Especially when you go to this page
http://beeriest.com/beer-reviews/ff_name,ReviewList/ff_param_section,4&ff_param_dir=&Itemid=/

i had a quick peek and it looks good

net is down at the moment at home so dont have time to look too far around.

i should be able to help a bit - and may be able to add some homebrew competition stuff in the future - have a relo into that big time - makes a ripper drop too

yup am happy to have home brew reviews

Actually I will add that section. I will likely end up adding a sub-site about home brew later though.

nets up

was thinking of getting info on upcoming comps like the nsw homebrewers etc so that your new to the area people could find it easier to get going.

to win one of those you need a high sweet, high alcoholic beer as they only take a sip - oh and dont drink too many of the winning drop our it will drop you (funny what 8.5% beers can do to the sturdiest beer drinker)

Also maybe a guide on how to make a full mesh home brew - as opposed to a supermarket kit.

Don't know if any of you have seen the Limited Edition Extra Dry Platinum. I will do a review but I am having a **** of a time trying to get an image.

bit of beer trivia

Cascade brewery is australias oldest - starting in 1824.

it is also the longest running australian comapny as well

Cascade Premium lager

One of the most upper class Australian beers this beer allows to enjoy strong fruity flavours without feeling overly bloated. With a clean fresh bottle design it just screams pristine tasmanian quality untouched by the roughness of the mainland.

A superb beer that has enough flavour to satisfy after just one or two yet it can be drunk all night if the wallet is fat enough.

Sitting in a frosty glass no other larger looks better with a rich amber colour and fine soft head its as picturesque as the Tasmanian alps.

Taste - beautiful
Price - Expensive but on par with other premiums
aroma - fresh crisp and enticing
Colour - perfect
Overall - Fantastic beer and one of the two things Tasmanians can do right the other being boags.

Guys if you login you can submit this gear direct to the site.

I am gaging that you two are both quite interested in the concept?

yeah - always had an interest in beer - when i get my own place i will set up a proper home brew area and enter comps

I'm sure many of you will be jealous of the set up of the guy who lives across the road from my parents.

He took his six car garage and split it right down the middle. The back half (essentially a three car garage) is now his 'brewery'. Without one word of a lie, he has 12 different home brews on tap at any one time: this huge fridge with 12 of those narrow kegs, all a different style and flavour. It's a sight to behold! That's in the 'bar' area... the 'brewery' has at least another dozen brews on their way, just in time to replace those on the tap.

I've heard estimates of about a $30,000 outlay so far (once you factor in the dividing wall, temperature control system and so on). Just before I left he moved on to the next logical step and is now the silent partner in a home brew shop.

That was almost a year ago. I'm going home in a couple of weeks so I'm looking forward to any updates :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8