Beijing Medal Tally Updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eagle_predator link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=178127.msg192854#msg192854 date=1218375545]
Doesn't that Aussie Flag suck with the Union Jack on it?

So what do you suggest we do than CW ?
[/quote]

burn the top left corner

Agreed.

I love the fact that some pommies get defensive when you bag the queen. What has she or her family done to deserve to be where they are? Nothing.

Yet these fools admire the bludgers.

when we do become a republic i think the flag should just replace the union jack with the aboriginal flag but im not sure if people will read to much into it from a political point of view.

Why Fluff?

They consider themselves to be another nation so why should we just replace one nations flag with another in that spot?

If we are going to go for a new flag it should be a brand new one, incorporate the aboriginal colours or an emblem representing them by all means.

What you are talking about is simply replacing the european heritage with the aboriginal heritage, it should be inclusive of all.

How about the green and gold boxing kangaroo flag?  LOL

CW is on the money - why have something in the top left corner just for the sake of it?

Kirsty Coventry to add to Zimbabwe's tally at 12.22pm today.  Interesting that every Olympic medal for the post-Independant Zimbabwe has been won by a despised member of the white outcast race. 

Fro link said:
not many blacks in the hockey team back in the day matas?

I think it was hockey anyway
  All white including my headmaster's daughter.

And Kirsty Coventry. 

Apparently we have a decent long jumper.  We'll see.  Maybe he'll win if we tell him Mugabe's head is 9 metres down the pit. 

Matabele link said:
How about the green and gold boxing kangaroo flag?  LOL

CW is on the money - why have something in the top left corner just for the sake of it?

Kirsty Coventry to add to Zimbabwe's tally at 12.22pm today.  Interesting that every Olympic medal for the post-Independant Zimbabwe has been won by a despised member of the white outcast race. 

I heard Coventry speak today and she sounds about as Zimbabwean as Maria Sharapova does Russian. 

Would you live there if you were white Gronk?

You are in the states but I assume you consider yourself Australian still??

Fro link said:
Would you live there if you were white Gronk?

You are in the states but I assume you consider yourself Australian still??

If I were white I would probably move to Australia so I could tell everyone how crap a country it was in comparison to my uninhabitable homeland ;)

But what would I know about being a white man- here's a recent photo:

Actually I am unsure about my identity - way too many people here seem to think english is my second language!!

thanks for the apology Kev!!

The Gronk link said:
If I were white I would probably move to Australia so I could tell everyone how crap a country it was in comparison to my uninhabitable homeland ;)

What's the bet Gronk is over in SF telling the yanks how crap their country is despite its superior GDP, medal tally, diversity, history etc etc etc. 

Have you visited the States Mata. There are a lot of Americans and some very very wealthy ones but to say that it is a better country is pretty subjective. Every time I visit I can't wait to get back.

Canteen Worker link said:
but to say that it is a better country is pretty subjective.

Exactly my point.  Pre-Fraser interventionary stuff-up my country was pretty bloody good too.

For the record I'd rather live in Australia than America.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4