Being a Manly Fan in 2010 ................................

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Is like going to a strip bar and getting a lap dance

you get all hot, barred up  and excited but you just know your not gonna be finished off ;)

more like ordering a pizza and it turning up with anchovies on it

Cambo link said:

you get all hot, barred up  and excited but you just know your not gonna be finished off ;)
good analogy,but i also dont think its panic stations just yet,2 close games 1 decided by the ref,om not ready to call panic stations as yet.

chrisos link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=182755.msg255924#msg255924 date=1269158604]

good analogy,but i also dont think its panic stations just yet,2 close games 1 decided by the ref,om not ready to call panic stations as yet.
[/quote]absoultely
i thought we were pretty good today

we cant keep blaming th ref we should never have let them back in the game. The only positive is that I expected us to get belted so it was good to see us compete

Cambo link said:

Only difference being that for the majority of us, we are thinking of the female strip bar while you are barring up thinking of the blokes

In our first two games we've been skittling them like Domino's in the first half and then reduced to Boys in the 2nd. 

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=182755.msg255924#msg255924 date=1269158604]

you get all hot, barred up  and excited but you just know your not gonna be finished off ;)

Only difference being that for the majority of us, we are thinking of the female strip bar while you are barring up thinking of the blokes
[/quote]
what is it with you KE

i got you all wrong your not in to sheep husbandry
your a just a homosexual

i guess  ure lucky its considered soically acceptable nowdays

Cliffy, despite your advances I am just not into you ok ? I am sorry if that hurts but you just need to move on, Ian Roberts may be a bit out of your league but god loves a trier

and as this thread takes  dive....it must be locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4