Bellamy and Smith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Has been too long since I have dropped the slipper into these blokes, so it is good to see they both produce things to get into them over

Firstly, I read in RLW that Bellamy singled Kite out for a severe spray after Origin 2. What do you expect when you give the blokes 20 mins you stupid wanker !!! He can't be expected to tear Qld a new arsehole in 20mins like he did to Bellamy's Storm in last years GF

Now onto poor widdle Cammy sMyth. Anybody remember the article a couple of weeks back, where the poor little bloke was having a cry because the Storm lost Tomane to the Titans, and it was so unfair that another club can take what Melbourne had developed.
Well today I read that Melbourne have signed young Vea from the Sharks, along with Stanley from the Dragons. Double standards there Cam ? They must have used their special salary cap there too, are whispers they got them both for around 100,000

The bit about Kite is ridiculous.

Im sure there must be an undercurrent flowing in player ranks who dont want to play for Bellamy. Ever since he lost his chicken wing/grapple tackle advantage he blames the tools.

Bellamy & Gallop should elope.

I feel a bit for kitey... he hasn't had the best of years so far... He was never in good enough form to warrant a blues jersey and now looks like being one of the main scapegoats.

As long as bellamy knows an out of form kite ****s all over an in form brett white.

It's a shame Kite didn't have his Clive Churchill medal in his kit bag to wave in front of Bellamy as a vampire retardant. 

I feel sorry for Kite, he got the B Stewart treatment. Splinters on the bench and who knows what would have happened if he'd got out there. I was a bit dissapointed in his performance but I'm more dissapointed in Bellamy and his stupid agendas and I'd much rather get rid of him.

Kite got pilloried for being the inside defender not covering the Inglis run back on the angle for the first try. Frankly I think he has to wear that, even if the difference between the Qld goal line defense and NSW is a lot more than one individual's efforts.

If Smith was making a general point about the salary cap system I think it is just another voice saying it needs a fine tune to give benefit to a club for either the development work on a junior or retaining a long-serving player, or both. I would support this kind of thinking;
and.... to avoid winning the comp becoming a punishment I would also be in favour of some kind of allowance to use say 100K of prize money as salary upgrades for existing players without penalty. 

I thought it was an error picking Kite as his form didn't warrant it.  But then, all the press said that Bellamy got the players he wanted.  Can't have it all ways.  Bellamy has had now five games at that level to make an impact and he hasn't.  Time to move him on.  Kite needs to now play us into the finals.   

Aaaah I love your hatred of them.. I hate them as bad as you do, but you can articulate your hate better than I can  ;D

Biggest hypocrites everrrrr

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6