Bellamy offered $6 million by Saints for 2013

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/bellamy-may-leave-storm-before-next-season-report-20121230-2c14e.html

I'd like to see this happen. 2 years in a row the premiers coaches move on however at least Bellyache has the decency to wait until the celebrations have died off.

To be honest, i dont see him leaving melbourne.

Besides news limited will probably find a few million lying around to keep him on.

The only thing that will drag him to the drag queens is the challenge of taking a poor side and turning it into competitive one.

But hey if he does leave melb, ill have a good laugh ;)

This from the guy who proclaimed that Bellamy was 99.99% to be coaching the Roosters next........

Fair dinkum, some people still think that they have actually won legitamite titles.

He has no intention of leaving, will get his huge pay rise to stay and will destabilise saints pre-season.

News Ltd are looking at getting out of the Storm, and it would be extremely difficult for to offload them without Bellamy as coach.
My guess is that they would reach a compromise and he will stay there. Dragons will just have to keep on looking, it took them 31 one years [if you don't include Illawarra] to win a comp, lets hope it's another 31 years for their next.

Is Bellamy talking of leaving the Storm again...and again...and again...and...

Surely this is a yearly game that's played to keep interest in the League over the summer months. Sort of like that talk about Thurston moving to Canterbury, or was it Penrith....or was it Parramatta, Sydney City..Perth (oh no they arent in the League again yet are they).

Well the back page of the Tele has to have some news doesnt it...even if its the usual three little pigs fare.

My question is who releases all this garbage to the public & the journos? It is all just speculative BS designed to increase Bellamy's back pocket. The end!

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
It won't mean anything if you don't have the players.

Bennett without quality players proved that he is no Messiah. Niether is Bellamy !!!

he wont leave Melbourne. He's got it too good. Out of sight out of mind.

If he were to move to Cograh, Ian ShoeBert will easily track a the catamarans and yachts in the driveway

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4