Bellamy Press Conference

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Just heard on the radio that Craig Bellamy has announced a press conference at AAMI stadium for early this afternoon.

Speculation is rife as to what it is about.

Is he admitting involvement? Will he resign as coach or origin coach? Will he repond to the no-points for 2010 edict.

It will be very interesting.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
also 4 or 5 players are refusing to play 1st grade and are going to play on the CC

Any word on which players ?

I reckon it'll be a fizzer like thanking and calling fans for support, saying the team will stay together and play each game like a GF or something.

Honestly, if he had no involvement and knowledge then i'd feel bad for him, he's just doing what any other coach would do.

Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=183142.msg260623#msg260623 date=1272078273]
also 4 or 5 players are refusing to play 1st grade and are going to play on the CC

[/quote]

Todd Lowrie, Jeff Lima, Hep Cahill, and a couple of others

Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=183142.msg260623#msg260623 date=1272078273]

[/quote]

I'd be very suprised if News limited being their owners would let that happen.

Everything so far indicates bellamy has taken the seige mentality approach & will simply defend the players and other staff and state how he & the players will band together for the sake of the fans & the club.

Jatz - that is understandable. Quite likely, though I wonder if there is anything symbolic in choosing the new Home Ground to do so at.

Canteen Worker link said:
Jatz - that is understandable. Quite likely, though I wonder if there is anything symbolic in choosing the new Home Ground to do so at.

Yeah the new ground thing is sure to be used as a signal of new beginnings etc.

Both smiths and bellamys statements thus far will look unbelievably arrogant & stupid if information comes to light that the coach &/or players were knowingly involved in deceitful cap rorting. Im not making judgements at this stage but transparency is required before indignant rhetoric.

I received a message last night from a mate who had heard that Bellamy has been sacked, but they were going to allow him a press conference in which he will state he is walking, will be interesting to see if this pans out

May be stepping down from NSW role.

Any idea what time this will thing will happen ?

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I received a message last night from a mate who had heard that Bellamy has been sacked, but they were going to allow him a press conference in which he will state he is walking, will be interesting to see if this pans out

May be stepping down from NSW role.

Any idea what time this will thing will happen ?

Yahoo news said 1.45

What a whole lot of NOTHING.

That press conference said virtually nothing of what I was hoping Bellamy would say or refer to.
In fact, he sounded stuck-up and almost defiant in a face of all of this, which was pretty darn rude.

Sure, there's all the carp legal advice and they have gone through a lot.
But geez, they aren't little boys and they are, by & large, on pretty damn good wages all things considered.

All the Storm 1st grade players and primary coaching staff need to man up and tell the world just what they plan to do once time-on is blown by the ref and the ball is kicked off to start each NRL match they play next.

This is a dangerous time for rugby league and particularly the storm as a team & franchise and that conference, for mine, just made it worse.

Re: UnderBellamy Press Conference

I watched it "live" on Fox, he looked like a dejected man, but i think he is shifty, always have, him and brian were always in each others pocket. Bellamy is a success hungry pig, and would do anything in his power to get that success, including cheating in a mafia style way.

I hate the fact that the newest recent rivalry is now gone (if melb folds). And i think you will find that even though it looks like melb had the upper hand on us, we all now know why. Just goes to show how awesome our team and des really are.

This is only my second post on the forum, it bloody beats venting on facebook i tells ya.  :)

Bellamy.. HA! Remember when Brian "The MasterChef" Waldron and Craig "UnderBellamy" Bellamy were blowing up deluxe over the Cam Smith decision in '08?!

Do you remember how foul Bellamy's face was when he was blowing up? The guys a JOKE! He's got a face only a cricket bat could love.

I've never respected him! Ever since the 2007 GF.. The order to take out Bretty came from him. The guys a c**t! And I haven't supported the Blues ever since he's been coach. To say I hate the bloke.. Is an understatement!

GO MANLY!

I have to agree he is a smarmy wanker and this couldn't have happened to a better bloke.

Ahhhh Karma

I don't like this victim and under siege bull****. They broke the rules and need to take their medicine

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2