Bellamy the Baptist petition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Bellyache has got the team that he wanted.
He is playing in front of a home crowd.
The stakes couldn't be higher or the motivation stronger.
There are no excuses for not winning SOO1.

If the Blues lose then I demand Craig's head on a plate. No more chances. No more we are rebuilding cliches. Gone. Finished. Washed up.

The only person in NSW hoping that Bellamy fails is the worst possible replacement of all time - Sticky Stuart. Don't laugh, Snoz Daley and his selector team of incompetents have probably already penciled him in.

Petition time die-hard Blues fans. We lose and he must be history.

Could do a lot worse than having one Mr. D. Hasler as blues coach,

I am however all for the idea of having a coach that is not currently a club coach as the Origin coach, as with Queensland.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=183387.msg263292#msg263292 date=1274699494]
Could do a lot worse than having one Mr. D. Hasler as blues coach,
  Why should Manly pay such a high price for a lost cause?
[/quote]

Agree, Des please concentrate on Manly.  I have no faith in your 2IC, Kelly Egan (ex North Sydney loser) to undertake the role effectively.

ConcernedSupporter link said:
Something somewhere on the DT site today about these will be the only games Bellamy can win without having a team of cheats.

I'll bet they would bust a salary cap with the cattle at his disposal tomorrow night though

Fro link said:
[quote author=ConcernedSupporter link=topic=183387.msg263329#msg263329 date=1274753700]
Something somewhere on the DT site today about these will be the only games Bellamy can win without having a team of cheats.

I'll bet they would bust a salary cap with the cattle at his disposal tomorrow night though
[/quote]  Would probably cost less to keep the NSW together than the current Storm outfit. 

There were heaps of Blues players I thought wouldn't come up to the grade, but in general I thought defensively they played great games overall. Even Kidley taking the high balls ( and I know he drpped a crucial one), Waterhouse, White, Tahu etc. But the bottom line was with the team selections out of position and accommodating Idris we lacked the attack we needed. Bottom line was we lost in front of our home ground with it all there for us and someone must pay, and tomorrow morning.

Kimmorely pointing directions while the ball lay at his feet summed up the evening for NSW really. 

For me the call of the night was when i sent Matas a message and said "Did Watmough kick that bomb"

and the reply I got back was
"I think so, why did we waste all that time and money on Orford"

hahahaha

Perfect

ManlyBacker link said:
The only person in NSW hoping that Bellamy fails is the worst possible replacement of all time - Sticky Stuart. Don't laugh, Snoz Daley and his selector team of incompetents have probably already penciled him in.

It has started already. Aaaargh!

Stuart in frame for NSW job as fifth loss looms

If, and it's hardly a big if, this is Craig Bellamy's final series in charge of NSW, Ricky Stuart is looming as the man to replace him.

The chances of Bellamy being Blues coach in 2011 are somewhere between slim and none. NSW face a massive task to avoid a fifth straight series defeat, given that they will have to win the second game at Suncorp Stadium against a clearly superior side. And if the Blues do again succumb, Bellamy will not survive what will be for him a third consecutive series defeat - he was under pressure to be re-appointed this year as no NSW coach has survived two straight series losses. On April 1 he even told the Herald: ''If I lose this year I'd imagine I'd be out of a job next year.''

If Stuart is not linked to an NRL club, and that is a sizeable if, then he should be appointed. Stuart is the last coach to lead a NSW squad to series victory, doing so in 2005. After that one victory, he became Australian coach, and we all know that ended ignominiously, following his altercation with referee Ashley Klein in a hotel foyer after the World Cup final defeat in 2008.

Australian Rugby League chiefs then sacked him, but stopped of short of saying he would not again coach at representative level.

Stuart has not had success at club level in recent years, but there can be no doubt that in a short campaign, his passion would lift the players during their three week-and-a-half-long camps.

If he does end up with the job, Stuart would be well-served by Bellamy's current assistants - who include Andrew Johns, Daley, and potentially Stuart's replacement at the Sharks, Shane Flanagan.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/state-of-origin/stuart-in-frame-for-nsw-job-as-fifth-loss-looms-20100527-wht5.html

Dan link said:
For me the call of the night was when i sent Matas a message and said \"Did Watmough kick that bomb\"

and the reply I got back was
\"I think so, why did we waste all that time and money on Orford\"

hahahaha

Perfect

LOL So true!

Actually, I nearly fell off the lounge when I saw the replay that confirmed it was Choc. Who knew he was a halfback in the body of a second rower  ;D

Stuart...origin coach hahahahahahahahahahaha

please no

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4