Bellyache is no genius

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Two more pearls of wisdom from the man who holds the pride of NSW in his hands.  ::)

1. Captain Obvious Quote of the Week
FACED with the prospect of a fifth straight series defeat for NSW - and the third on his watch - Craig Bellamy does not believe he will be Blues coach should his squad again succumb to Queensland.

''If I lose this year I'd imagine I'd be out of a job next year,'' Bellamy said yesterday.

2. Oh NOOOOOO!
Coach Craig Bellamy has backed the retention of Kurt Gidley as NSW State of Origin captain, strongly praising the Newcastle star's contribution to a losing cause last year.

Bellamy was impressed with what Gidley brought to the side as skipper - both on and off the field - and will heavily go into bat for him at the selection table as the Blues put together the blueprint to end Queensland's dominance over four consecutive series.

Gidley - LOL.  I think Bellamy asks to be NSW coach so he can pick crap, soft players who will go easy on his Storm cattle in the Qld side. 

ManlyBacker link said:
Coach Craig Bellamy has backed the retention of Kurt Gidley as NSW State of Origin captain, strongly praising the Newcastle star's contribution to a losing cause last year.

Gidley's contribution to a losing cause last year was second to none. Without him NSW may not even have lost at all.

Gidley is a good club player but he is woeful at rep footy

If this is a blueprint to defeat the Queensland dominance we better hold our house of cards cause someone just turned on the fan.

How does he keep doing it the storm just smashed the dragons with 4-5 at the most game winning players a week similar to what we have yet we can't hold a 20nill lead that pisses me off.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
How does he keep doing it the storm just smashed the dragons with 4-5 at the most game winning players a week similar to what we have yet we can't hold a 20nill lead that pisses me off.

sorry, do not understand what you are trying to say.

Referees Boss - Finch
Storm 5/8 - Finch

Number of forward passes that led to tries from the storm - 2.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4