Belted the Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
There is such a thing as a good loss.

We won the physical battle but lost on the score board. It will take them weeks to get over the belting we dished out. Even better, we look at whole lot healthier than they do leading into the business end of the season.

Our campaign will start picking up momentum from next week. Still very, very good prospects for b2b.

I have to agree with you. I actually think we were the more dominant team last night. We just couldn't turn the dominance into points. If we can match last night's attitude for the rest of the year we can give this comp a good shake.

I agree also. If we can play like that for the rest of the season and if we can add snake back to our fire power list, we are in with a good chance.

I think last night we missed snakes ability to score. He is worth 2 tries a game.

our attack in the last third needs MAJOR MAJOR overhauling,you cant win if you cant convert your chances and have no structure ,it is very frustrating watching them week in week out have no clue when on the other teams line

DCE and Foz will slightly improve their attack, week by week, for the rest of the year.

All things going to plan, we will have the most dominant halves in the semis.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4