Ben Hunt in the spotlight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

midsteyne

loyal forever
In tonights news Hunt and other QLD DICKHEADS have been implicated in curfew gate,half the team have been named as escapees from Walters prison camp.it has been reported that hunt will not play SOO this year
images (2).jpg

Good ol' Benza...He'll have to do a fair bit better than that if he wants to go and hang out with Mitch.

Jesus christ, they are grown men. Grown men rugby league players who love drinking piss. If they want to go out on the piss till 3am, let them. God nanny-state HELLOOOOO

Jesus christ, they are grown men. Grown men rugby league players who love drinking piss. If they want to go out on the piss till 3am, let them. God nanny-state HELLOOOOO
I agree to a degree.

These blokes didn't hurt anyone so shouldn't be hung by the media.

If Qld want to sanction them for ignoring curfew then that's ok too but it's hardly a crime of the century.

I'm sure most of us have done worse so lets move on!

Just so as I understand it, if your employer took you away on a Team Building getaway and gave you a pep talk about how great your future was with the organisation and then said everyone needed to get an early night you would be Ok with you and other employees sneaking out and getting on the piss all night.

Geez, I'm glad you don't work for us.

Christ, here comes the do-gooders.
Ralphie, boys will be boys. And leaguies will be leaguies. Getting on the piss all night does not warrant a 12 month ban from origin, despite them being in camp. If it was a cracker of a night perhaps they should be chaired around and commended for their actions, not disciplined. Grow a set and stop being a pussy

Gotta say I'm sick of the term 'boys will be boys'.
They are grown men.

Why is just being male an automatic excuse to break rules and do whatever you want?

They aren't missing origin for just drinking piss. They are missing it for breaking the rules and showing complete disregard for the new coach. Shows they don't really appreciate the position they are in and take it for granted so why not take the chance to play away from them?

Christ, here comes the do-gooders.
Ralphie, boys will be boys. And leaguies will be leaguies. Getting on the piss all night does not warrant a 12 month ban from origin, despite them being in camp. If it was a cracker of a night perhaps they should be chaired around and commended for their actions, not disciplined. Grow a set and stop being a pussy
Yep. Boys will be boys. Leaguies will be leaguies... and bosses will be bosses.

Pretty simple rules are being laid down for the Qld boys. Bosses set the kitchen temperature. And if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

And if we feel like moralising about what bosses should be doing, then maybe we should "grow a set and stop being a pussy"?

Last edited:
They broke a midnight curfew. How many of us have looked at the clock it's 11pm and in the blink of any eye it's 3pm.
QLD are being a bit naive here, but if they want to weaken there chances by banning half there emerging squad as a NSW fan in all for it

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6