• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just announced he has extended his contract at Bronco's until end of 2017.

This may stop rumours of DCE to Broncos, unless they want him to play fullback.

Just reading that Ben Hunt has re-signed with the Broncos till end of 2017 which is good news for our retention of DCE.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ben-hunt-and-corey-oates-resign-with-brisbane-broncos-in-retention-coup/story-fndv2w3r-1227076069848

I'm sure it will because no one has ever broken a contract with a player so they can get a better one have they.

I'm pretty sure DCE ruled out a move away from Sydney when the hype about him to the Broncs was doing the rounds last time.

I read last night that Donkey's fans are up in arms about Cherry winning the Dally M Halfback of the Year award and not Hunt.

DCE may have had a form slump after Origin, but I still think he played better than Hunt.

The only reason hayne and thurston won the dally m and because hunt scored more points is because they are the only playmakers in their team. Who else can they give dally m points to in the cows and eels? Lui and sandow? Not likely. Cherry has got stewart, foran, lyon and even matai to compete with for dally m points

Good value deal though for Hunt.

Choc going to Parra may seal the deal for DCE signing long term.

It won't stopped the rumours about Cherry moving back to Qld, but Old Man Bennett has already publicly earmarked Milford and Hunt as his preferred halves combo for next year.

PK at the Tele seems to think Foran and DCE staying is a done deal but it's the Tele so...

The online chat he does - within that story on the bunnies funny stickers.

I may be taking a glass half full approach to what he said though it implied they were staying...

If Manly can only keep one of Cherry Evans or Foran - which one do they keep and why?Roddat 1:34 PM

They will keep both but, at a pinch, DCE.

He had previously been on the exodus band wagon with everyone else at the tele so it's a big step away from that...

Wont make any difference, they will still chase DCE.

Look at their fullbacks, they have Barba and Hoffman. Then sign Milford from the Raiders. Darius signs next and is assured the 1 jersey by Daddy Wayne.

Refreshing to see that Hunt re-signed for another two years whilst he still has year to go on his current deal, maybe he decided it best to do it know in case his form drops off next year.
Obviously Bennett must rate him though.

Sillybus said:
The only reason hayne and thurston won the dally m and because hunt scored more points is because they are the only playmakers in their team. Who else can they give dally m points to in the cows and eels? Lui and sandow? Not likely. Cherry has got stewart, foran, lyon and even matai to compete with for dally m points

There should be a dally m team of the year, that is the team that pulled the most points added up among all their players, or got the most players that were allocated points.

DCE rumours won't stop until he signs a new contract, same as Foz. People will say its only rumours but I would be surprised if all clubs don't speak to one or both of them within the next 6 months. I think they'd be negligent if they didn't.

Sillybus said:

Good point, when Parra wins the hayne playne gets some points.

The Dally M rewards champions in teams, not champion teams.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7